Geno in Indiana | The Boneyard

Geno in Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Saw some nice photos of Geno in Indiana to see Patterson play, one in the bleachers, one with her and the coach. What was not so nice was that there was not a mask to be seen.
Much more including some quotes from Ayanna in the recruiting thread.

Reaction Score
Imagine if our conference winning streak comes to an end because of a Covid forfeit which are happening throughout the Big East? UConn has less wiggle room on this given how many players are unavailable already, so it would just take a few players testing positive.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The plague of the O strain which has shut down the NHL started in Seattle, but O is rampant in NY/Manhattan and increasingly in CT. We may end up repeating the 2020 season or worse.

Reaction Score
How long before Gampel actually enforces the mask requirement and requires vaccinations? I have already told them that I will not be attending any more games; it is not safe to do so.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
All the above may happen
but
Rapidly diminishing cases in South Africa (where it all started) reported.
Likewise Japan...Japan?

Reaction Score
The plague of the O strain which has shut down the NHL started in Seattle, but O is rampant in NY/Manhattan and increasingly in CT. We may end up repeating the 2020 season or worse.
The difference now is if you can't play it's an automatic loss. Last year it was simply a rescheduled game or at worst an outright cancelation as if the game was never scheduled. Now you have to take the L. No idea what they do if neither team can play.

Reaction Score
The difference now is if you can't play it's an automatic loss. Last year it was simply a rescheduled game or at worst an outright cancelation as if the game was never scheduled. Now you have to take the L. No idea what they do if neither team can play.
Then they both lost

Reaction Score
All the above may happen
but
Rapidly diminishing cases in South Africa (where it all started) reported.
Likewise Japan...Japan?
It is summer in South Africa. Huge difference

Reaction Score

I read where the ACC has changed it's policy and that covid forfeits will now just be cancellations, retroactive
to the beginning of the season. I think the Big 12 has similarly revised it's policy. If it becomes a problem in
the BE I would expect the BE to change it's policy as well.

Reaction Score
Maybe " taking a loss" is a means to motivate Universities to
enact more appropriate interventions to limit the spread of Covid???
Some schools may be more motivated by such negative consequences
than any lesser consequences ( i.e. reschedule, postpone )
and I assume the Head Coaches would have the ears of some
administrators. Maybe? Good Health to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom