Geno Auriemma's coaching tree | The Boneyard

Geno Auriemma's coaching tree

Reaction Score
Stacey Hansmeyer are two other names that come to mind quickly Paige Sauer. I believe that Ann Strother is in the Athletic department at Colorado State or one of the schools in her home state.

Reaction Score
Stacey Hansmeyer are two other names that come to mind quickly Paige Sauer. I believe that Ann Strother is in the Athletic department at Colorado State or one of the schools in her home state.
Strother is a nurse practitioner in Colorado Sports Medicine Department.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Coaching Tree? More like a bush. To be fair his assistants stick around for years and when they have left, they have had only fair to moderate success (if that). Carla has had the most success by far and Shea looks promising but for a coach with 11 Titles, 37 years you would think there would be more notable branches….

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Coaching Tree? More like a bush. To be fair his assistants stick around for years and when they have left, they have had only fair to moderate success (if that). Carla has had the most success by far and Shea looks promising but for a coach with 11 Titles, 37 years you would think there would be more notable branches….
Coaching kids that don't have the UConn level skills or singular motivation must be like coaching aliens. I think Tamika Williams on the 2002 reunion special mentioned this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom