Geno at Coaches Road Show | The Boneyard

Geno at Coaches Road Show

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Listening to Geno about recruiting in the late 80s, on the weekends you couldn't take them "up there", "you know what you guys did on the weekends". Love to have a picture of that. Sounds like a John Belushi movie.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
June becomes September and as the leaves fall.
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

I feel as if there might be a couple of months in between those two.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
He used terms like "Something special" and "We're pretty excited about it" regarding the team. Jana is "way ahead of all the other freshmen" and is "pretty impressive."
Is it possible that my observation I posted last week that it's possible that either Jana or Ice could be the starter at the 5 come to fruition? :rolleyes: It's looking good.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This is what I have been thinking for the past month or so....my sense is Jana is going to be special, very special.
Me too.

Reaction Score
Listening to Geno about recruiting in the late 80s, on the weekends you couldn't take them "up there", "you know what you guys did on the weekends". Love to have a picture of that. Sounds like a John Belushi movie.

I think that the 70's were crazier. The drinking age was 18, not that it made that much of a difference on campus but there was a bar in the student union, pot was $150. lb. and no one had heard of AIDS. What UConn was back then was a Mon-Fri campus. 75% of the students went home for the weekend which was fine with the rest of us who could party all night without having some "student" complaining. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I think that the 70's were crazier. The drinking age was 18, not that it made that much of a difference on campus but there was a bar in the student union, pot was $150. lb. and no one had heard of AIDS. What UConn was back then was a Mon-Fri campus. 75% of the students went home for the weekend which was fine with the rest of us who could party all night without having some "student" complaining. :rolleyes:
I concur.:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom