General question(s) about Boneyard | The Boneyard

General question(s) about Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello to Temery and anyone else that can answer this. I was trying to read the "Some blunt assessments by Mora thread" but whenever I click into the link I get the message "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested thread could not be found." screen.

What does this mean and why can't I read the thread? Is it just meant for certain select few posters to read?

Thanks for your time for anyone that can answer this.

Reaction Score
Thanks, Chin Diesel. I had ZooCougar on ignore and I have no idea how that happened as I have no quarrel or differences with him or really anyone here on The Boneyard. I didn't ignore him intentionally. Maybe I just accidently clicked (fat fingered) the ignore button on a particular post of his or screen or something-I have no idea.

Anyways, I can see the thread now. I am interested to read about Mora's blunt assessments.

Thanks again :)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Thanks, Chin Diesel. I had someone on ignore and I have no idea. I didn't ignore anyone intentionally. Maybe I just accidently clicked the ignore button on that particular poster.

Anyways, I can see the thread now. I am interested to read about Mora's blunt assessments.

Canadian Thumbs Up GIF

Reaction Score
Thanks, Chin Diesel. I had ZooCougar on ignore and I have no idea how that happened as I have no quarrel or differences with him or really anyone here on The Boneyard. I didn't ignore him intentionally. Maybe I just accidently clicked (fat fingered) the ignore button on a particular post of his or screen or something-I have no idea.

I’ve literally put entire boards on ignore by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom