Gear at B&N Storrs downtown | The Boneyard

Gear at B&N Storrs downtown

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what, if any, gear is available at the bookstore in downtown Storrs? My wife has made some recent not so subtle comments about her lack of UConn gear to wear and I’m in the area today. I assume the area around the co-op/Gampel will be a zoo today so I’d like to avoid that and surprise her with a new shirt.

As an aside, is wearing fresh gear for the title game bad mojo?

Reaction Score
They have a number of shirts, sweaters, etc. Its not as prolific as the Co-Op on campus, but you should be able to find something good.

Reaction Score
Book store on campus was mobbed my wife said.

Can't speak on new gear impacting mojo. I just know I washed everything I was wearing Saturday night so that I brought same energy for tonight.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m also interested in getting myself a tie as I feel like I’ve over worn my polos and Qzips and people are noticing

Reaction Score
Book store on campus was mobbed my wife said.

Can't speak on new gear impacting mojo. I just know I washed everything I was wearing Saturday night so that I brought same energy for tonight.

Ironic, I haven't washed by game shirt since the Marquette BET loss

Reaction Score
I’m also interested in getting myself a tie as I feel like I’ve over worn my polos and Qzips and people are noticing
This thread has convinced me that I should go buy new UConn gear today.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
I’ve been grappling with the same dilemma. Think I’m gonna push the Qzips as far as I can take ‘em, whenever I wear a tie now I feel a piece of my soul dies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
OK, I'm not going to post a poll because i fear how that may affect the mojo, but what do people think about this? I've been thinking that NOT washing was key to preserving the energy. But i can see where starting fresh would be more equivalent. So confused now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom