2023 Recruiting: - Gavin Griffiths updates his recruiting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Gavin Griffiths updates his recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don’t get the super warm and fuzzies with GG anymore. Seems like he’s keeping all options open. Bringing him to that Butler game in an empty XL center that’s falling apart probably didn’t do us any favors.
The kid is a basketball player from CT. That wasn’t the first game he’s ever been to. I think he’s pretty familiar with UConn BB

Reaction Score
I think we'll at least be in his final two; his viewpoint in the most recent Rivals story I just shared above shows us in a good light. We shall see. :)

MJ1

Reaction Score
I find it more interesting that he didn’t mention Providence. I thought they were all over him
He spoke with rivals Basketball recruiting site yesterday and stated Providence is one of his top schools, “went to a couple of games at the dunk and the place was electric”. He is still high in Providence.

Reaction Score
He spoke with rivals Basketball recruiting site yesterday and stated Providence is one of his top schools, “went to a couple of games at the dunk and the place was electric”. He is still high in Providence.
Definitely - see linked story above. I think it comes down to UConn, Providence, and his third being outside of New England (ha!).

Reaction Score
Griffiths is at the game.
And sounds like will be at the Rutgers game tomorrow...

Reaction Score
Makes sense to catch a game now before their season ends in the NIT.
Well, Rutgers has beaten Iowa, Mich st, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Illinois and Purdue, but they have some HORRIFIC losses (DePaul, Lafayette, UMass). The only win Uconn has that's as good as those is Auburn and Villanova. FWIW, Lunardi has them as last four in as of now. If Uconn had to play them in first game of NCAA would you feel confident? They have a big who could shut down Sanogo. And Harper would be the best player on the floor.

Reaction Score
Well, Rutgers has beaten Iowa, Mich st, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Illinois and Purdue, but they have some HORRIFIC losses (DePaul, Lafayette, UMass). The only win Uconn has that's as good as those is Auburn and Villanova. FWIW, Lunardi has them as last four in as of now. If Uconn had to play them in first game of NCAA would you feel confident? They have a big who could shut down Sanogo. And Harper would be the best player on the floor.
Considering Sanogo played and dominated Cliff in HS your assertion has already been proven incorrect.

Reaction Score
Considering Sanogo played and dominated Cliff in HS your assertion has already been proven incorrect.

LOL...they played three times. first two Sanogo was better and third time Cliff was better. And Sanogo had him by 20 pounds in high school and now they are closer in weight. Sanogo struggles against guys who are taller and more athletic which describes Cliff.

Reaction Score

breakfast club drake GIF by REVOLT TV

Rutgers!?!?!?

Reaction Score
Yeah him using an official visit with us is kind of foolish. He is around quite a bit as is. I get the vibe he wants to move away but what do I know

Reaction Score
we need Naheim to tell him not to bother with VTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member