Game Week - UConn vs. Tulsa (Homecoming - 10/21/17 @ Noon on ESPNU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn vs. Tulsa (Homecoming - 10/21/17 @ Noon on ESPNU

Reaction Score
GameDay Guide for Tulsa/Homecoming

Season Ticket Holder Gift Pickup -
Last Chance Pickup! Eligible season ticket holders who have not picked up their Jonathan the Husky dog bobblehead will have one last chance to pick theirs up this Saturday at the Tailgate Guys set up located at Fan Fest near Gate D beginning at 9:00 a.m.

7:00 a.m. - PARKING LOTS OPEN FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS

8:00 a.m. - PARKING LOTS OPEN FOR SINGLE PASS BUYERS

9:30 a.m. - HUSKY WALK - Kickoff your gameday with a UConn tradition and greet the football team as they arrive at the stadium! Husky Walk takes place approximately 2 hours before kickoff at Fan Fest on the north side of the stadium between Gates C & D. Fans are encouraged to make their way to Husky Walk 2 ½ hours prior to kickoff.

FAN FEST - Fan Fest is located on the north side of the stadium between Gates C & D and will start in conjunction with the Husky Walk approximately 2 hours before kickoff. Fan Fest is FREE for all fans and a great way to kick up the excitement for UConn Football. Stop by and grab your Husky spirit pin from the cheerleaders. Check back here for weekly updates on promotions, entertainment and giveaways.
PowerStation Stage:Funky Dawgz Brass Band - 10:00 a.m.

10:30 a.m. - STADIUM GATES OPEN - Please Note - Walk-through metal detectors will be installed at Pratt & Whitney Stadium for future UConn Athletics events.Pending the installation, these new security measures could be in place at Saturday's game. Fans are encouraged to allow for extra time to enter Pratt & Whitney Stadium. More Information ›

11:40 a.m. - PRE-GAME SHOW

Noon - KICKOFF!

Postgame - ALMA MATER - Join the band & cheerleaders in singing the Alma Mater. Then stick around for the UConn Marching Band postgame show facing the north stands.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I've lived in Dallas for 32 years and have been to a lot of SMU games. I've seen Tulsa many times here in person, but I never thought they would be one of our opponents in East Hartford. It's truly surreal.

Reaction Score
I get the feeling Hopkins and Mensah have been a little banged up the past few weeks and their roles reduced. Anyone know their status for today or how their week went?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom