Game Week - UConn @ Clemson (Saturday 11/13/21 @ Noon on ACCN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Clemson (Saturday 11/13/21 @ Noon on ACCN)

rentfan90

Kloter Farm Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Good week for Keating to come back. Clemson's offense stinks but their defense is going to throttle UConn.

Reaction Score

->The sophomore threw for 220 yards and two touchdowns last week in a 30-24 win over the Louisville Cardinals. Uiagalelei also rushed for the game-winning touchdown in the fourth quarter with four minutes remaining. Uiagalelei had injured his knee in the second quarter of the game and was wearing a knee brace for the final half. Uiagalelei said his knee felt “loose” and that something was out of place, but he should be okay moving forward and for this week against UConn.

“Knee feels good, knee feels fine today,” Uiagalelei said. “Something just felt funny, something felt loose and weird. It just didn’t feel normal during the game. It’s a little sore and it’s a little boo-boo, but I feel solid and ready to go. I’ll go through training and do whatever they have me doing for PT (physical therapy) and just keep going. I just wanted to be out there with the team and battle through the adversity with the guys.” <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom