Game tonight - good bar to watch Boston? | The Boneyard

Game tonight - good bar to watch Boston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I usually watch at my buddy's place, but he's got thanksgiving stuff happening. Looking for a good spot to watch the game in boston. Preferably where there's a few UCONN fans.

Reaction Score
I usually watch at my buddy's place, but he's got thanksgiving stuff happening. Looking for a good spot to watch the game in boston. Preferably where there's a few UCONN fans.

Did you ever think maybe he really doesn't have Thanksgiving stuff happening tonight?

Reaction Score
In the past the alumni have setup game watches at Greatest Bar, Cask 'n Flagon & Bleacher Bar. I'm up for going somewhere to watch. Both the Celts and Bruins have 7:30 game times so it might be difficult to get a channel change for tip-off if they overrun. Celts are home, probably best to stay away from the Garden. Also contesting with the biggest bar night of the year.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
In the past the alumni have setup game watches at Greatest Bar, Cask 'n Flagon & Bleacher Bar. I'm up for going somewhere to watch. Both the Celts and Bruins have 7:30 game times so it might be difficult to get a channel change for tip-off if they overrun. Celts are home, probably best to stay away from the Garden. Also contesting with the biggest bar night of the year.

Sounds good. Somewhere w a lot of TV's then. If we have to contest w crowds. Probably won't be fortunate enough to get sound.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The top of the Prudential building. You can see the lights of the city really well from there.

Reaction Score
Nice. I'm assuming there are a lot of non alumni there too? I didn't go to UCONN just spent 20 years of my youth not far from campus.

Yeah, no worries, it's not formal. Just like watching at a bar, just most people there are Uconn fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom