Game thread seeing as though the chat isn't working | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game thread seeing as though the chat isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno: "worst shooting tea in his years at Storrs"

Shooting will turn around. Anna will find her eye. CW, Muhl will start hitting. With Liv, AE and Aubrey htting the O boards, it'll get better.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Everyone keeps saying Paige needs to shoot more but she is being played tough. She continues to make the right play most of the time but no one else can shoot. Just pressure Paige and sag on Liv and force anyone else on UConn to beat DePaul. Good thing we are playing reasonably good defense and those early 3pt shots by DePaul get harder

Reaction Score
When they pass into Liv, Depaul is double/triple teaming her. She needs to dish back out for an open shot.
Kinda hard when she’s getting whacked every time she touches the ball

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
CW's long-range shooting is dismal. hasnt been consistent all year. Same with anna.
On the contrary, CW's long range shooting has been good this year. Her entire game has been consistent. Her shots will fall in the 2nd half. As for Anna....

Reaction Score
I worry about the shooting and that we are depending on Paige too much. When she isn't in the game, the offense stalls and things get really ugly.

Reaction Score
Make some shots and we're up 20; it's not all bad.
Yes it's like we are allergic to the 3 point shot. We have to pass it inside and kick it back out and hopefully someone can make a 3. They are leaving us wide open from the 3.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I worry about the shooting and that we are depending on Paige too much. When she isn't in the game, the offense stalls and things get really ugly.

It looks like the rest of of freshmen and Aubrey are scared to shoot.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Just came to check out the chat and all I saw was a blank page. Weird. I see we have an alternative thread. Not a very pretty game tonight. Messy for both teams. Oh well, they can't all be works of art. Keep the lead and learn as we go.

Reaction Score
CW's long-range shooting is dismal. hasnt been consistent all year. Same with anna.

Actually, she has not been a consistent shooter in her entire time at Uconn. She is a scorer, but a very streaky shooter, and most of the time bad streak.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
This is what happens when two good teams play. they tend to neutralize each other.

Reaction Score
Actually, she has not been a consistent shooter in her entire time at Uconn. She is a scorer, but a very streaky shooter, and most of the time bad streak.

Everyone piles on Anna, but CW was the #1 ranked player of 2016. I expect a #1 player to handle herself better. Esp as a junior.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It looks like the rest of of freshmen and Aubrey are scared to shoot.

I think Mir has probably the most offensive mentality of the other freshman and I think her minutes oer the season will creep up. Aaliyah needs to get some dependable moves on the post which will take time Cant just rely on offensive putbacks,

Reaction Score
I’d love to see Muhl shoot way more seems she shot the first 2 games and has stopped

Reaction Score
Paige overpassed a few times, when she had the wide-open mid-range jumper & the pass didnt do anything. She can make that shot. She needs to take them to loosen up the defense or they will just pack it in down low. Be selfish Paige!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom