Game of Thrones - Season 5 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones - Season 5

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Theon seems to be one of those characters who has been rejuvenated through victimization in many's eyes. Not mine. I enjoy watching the little b-stard suffer. Hope Ramsay flays him before he gets his own comeuppance.
I hope he does a side by side flaying of Theon and Sansa. I would pay good money to go to "Flay Sansa Stark" fantasy camp. Like those camps where you get to play baseball with the old timers of your favorite team.

More Sansa stupidity this episode:
"Lets see, Theon Grejoy betrayed my whole family and caused the taking of Winterfell from the Starks. And as I see him now he has obviously been broken down lower than a Dog and serves Ramsay like a scared dog. So I think it will be a good idea to confide in him with my escape plan . There is absolutely no way that could fail or he will end up spilling to Ramsay, right?"

She really deserves a flaying.

Reaction Score
Who was it that Ramsay tortured and killed and showed to Sansa? I couldnt tell....

Reaction Score
Since day one Baelish has always been my favorite character. And I love that, at least at this point, he is doing the best out of everyone and is killing it in the Game of Thrones. He is playing EVERYONE.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
CTMike said:
What. An. Episode.

That was the best episode in a looooong while. Made up for the all the boring this season.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I think the result is exactly the same a day later and earlier, the exodus triggered the attack.

Reaction Score
At the council with the Elders, I thought that we were being introduced to a new love interest for John Snow. Then THAT happened. What will happen coming up that could POSSIBLY make the season enders better than THAT episode?

Reaction Score
SPOILER ALERT - STOP READING IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED LAST NIGHTS EPISODE...

Absolutely nothing not to like about that episode, except that it was only an hour long. Holy crepes!
- Tyrion FINALLY connected with the Queen of Dragons, and now hre advisor...they naield it
- Reek spilling the beans about the 2 youngest Stark boys - naled it, short and sweet too. Love that they didn't spend a lot of time there
- Everything that happened north of the wall - nailed it
- Cersai coming to a harsh realization that her world just got flipped inside out and upside down - good, and short and sweet. they didn't dwell too long there.
- Arya selling seashells by the seashore....great set up of more to come. She is growing up nicely.

I am bummed that there are only two episodes left in the season. .

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Fantastic stuff. Ive been kinda dreading Tyrion meeting up with Dany as I like how the books play that out and thought the show was jumping the gun. However their scenes were great. Really liked that episode.

Reaction Score
At the council with the Elders, I thought that we were being introduced to a new love interest for John Snow. Then THAT happened. What will happen coming up that could POSSIBLY make the season enders better than THAT episode?

I was thinking the same thing. Turns out she was the GOT equivalent of Ensign Jones in the red shirt . . .

Historically, the 9th episode of each season has been the best, with the 10th serving as a means to wind up stories. I have no idea what they're going to do next week, even as a book reader.

Reaction Score

Yep cap expected John to be banging her within the last 2 shows and than BANG, she has really blue eyes. What an episode. The fight was something of epic movie making, great stuff.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
One small complaint about last night's episode -

No Ice Spiders! If you are going to keep talking about them they have to show up eventually haha.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of the show and I haven't read the books. With that being said , the entire John Snow ,Wildings /John Snow vs. the White walkers scenes from last night were the absolute best thing I've seen on a screen in a long time. Pure testosterone. Epic!!! Replay forever

Reaction Score
So, now Valeryian steel kills white walkers too? Not just dragon glass? The only blades I can think of that are made of Valeryian steel are:

1) Jon Snow's, given to him by Commander Mormont
2) Brienne's, given to her by Jamie (named Oathkeeper)
3) Joffrey had one when Tywin made Ned's sword into two swords for Joff and Jamie, right?

Is Needle made of VS?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom