Game Day! Against Syracuse at 6:00 p.m. on ESPN | The Boneyard

Game Day! Against Syracuse at 6:00 p.m. on ESPN

Reaction Score
We need to play crisp and sharp with tight defense but avoiding foul trouble. Get the ball to Paige and Aaliyah to start and not let Fair have a career day. Games are getting tougher so we have to be better each one. I will be there and looking forward to Nika setting the record also. It's the last home game for her and Liyah so let's make it a great one.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
This team beat ND twice? If we don't bring the 'A' game, it could be a long day for our heros.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
anybody else think there's been an increase in foul calls so far in the women's tournament? i haven't watched all the games. :(

i hope that uconn-syracuse won't be joining in the trend ... if there is in fact a trend.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
anybody else think there's been an increase in foul calls so far in the women's tournament? i haven't watched all the games. :(

i hope that uconn-syracuse won't be joining in the trend ... if there is in fact a trend.
Not sure how it works but I would think that if Joe Vaszily called our game on Saturday, there's a good chance that he would be the senior referee tonight. Or maybe Dee Kantner will fly up from Baton Rouge... :eek::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Not sure how it works but I would think that if Joe Vaszily called our game on Saturday, there's a good chance that he would be the senior referee tonight. Or maybe Dee Kantner will fly up from Baton Rouge... :eek::rolleyes:
You’re full of good thoughts, ain’t ya?

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Yeahhh No...........Just No

Reaction Score
I'm not a gambler but a 20.5 spread per ESPN seems crazy high. I see this one going down to the wire.
Yeah, those numbers look overly optimistic. I have to remind myself that Arizona dominated Syracuse for much of the game with a seriously depleted roster. If their bigs had stayed out of foul trouble, I think they could have won it. Well, our bigs are better than Arizona's.

Reaction Score
Can’t help but feel nervous going into this game. :oops:
Good luck! I hate to mention it but Syracuse beat ND for the second time three days before the ND Uconn game. I still think ND was looking past that game and didn't play well. I'm sure Geno won't be underestimating them.

Reaction Score
Good luck! I hate to mention it but Syracuse beat ND for the second time three days before the ND Uconn game. I still think ND was looking past that game and didn't play well. I'm sure Geno won't be underestimating them.
That’s exactly I’m nervous. :oops: I also believe that Geno is expecting Syracuse to come out guns blazing.

Reaction Score
Syracuse is famous for 4th quarter comebacks, so UConn needs to hit them hard and fast and keep it up for 4 quarters.

Fair can go off for 16-20 in a single quarter all by herself.

Key to this one, to me, is staying out of foul trouble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom