Game Day! Against Notre Dame at Gampel at 8 p.m. on Fox. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Day! Against Notre Dame at Gampel at 8 p.m. on Fox.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Can we have a Diana-Paige-Kaleena-Azzi three point shooting contest, puleeeeze!

Or, add Maria, Annie, Ashlynn, and Caroline Doty and make teams

Reaction Score
My wonderful daughter gave me a wonderful surprise. She knows all about TVs , and Computers and she set me up to watch the game on FOX Sports APP. What a thrill that is for me and I will be able to hear and see the Booms. Tonight will be a special night for me. Now all Uconn has to do is what they have been doing the last 13 games....... WIN. GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My wonderful daughter gave me a wonderful surprise. She knows all about TVs , and Computers and she set me up to watch the game on FOX Sports APP. What a thrill that is for me and I will be able to hear and see the Booms. Tonight will be a special night for me. Now all Uconn has to do is what they have been doing the last 13 games....... WIN. GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!
The game is on the “regular” Fox network. if you have cable, you shouldn’t need the app

Reaction Score
Really cool that Nika wears Sue’s jersey number and that she set assist record (passing Sue) last year.

10 is a legend for UConn Nation.
That number will be unavailable relatively soon.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
As posted by Maggie Vanoni of the Courant:

5617949F-228A-4A14-B82A-24A1F9F75BA2.jpeg

Reaction Score
Funny that Meg is in the photo considering that she has nothing to do with the teams being honored. Everyone else is either from the teams being honored or currently with the team.
Once a husky always a husky

Reaction Score
Fox also has a men's game before ours and you never know how long those games take. Fox's pregame may not be that long and will probably include some recaps of today's games and a little preview of ours.
Just a couple here.... Fox had Villanova Butler men went to double overtime, very long with many time outs and reviews. The following game was being shown on a subsidiary until the finish. The guide at this time says preview show to air today's games highlights.
We can only hope for some of the UConn past with the present to be shown. ;):(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom