Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hamilton looking good so far

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hamilton is every where. Grabbing boards, blocking shots, made our only fg...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Defense is solid and so is rebounding. Brimah still needs to learn to not fall.

Reaction Score
SCJ has been hitting his shots- everyone else seems like they are still trying to settle in. The bigs have not had great hands so far - DH looks good- smooth. SCJ is very crafty finding spots and looks like he has a nice stroke. Rock is huge. Boat 0-5 so far.

Reaction Score
SCJ has been hitting his shots- everyone else seems like they are still trying to settle in. The bigs have not had great hands so far - DH looks good- smooth. SCJ is very crafty finding spots and looks like he has a nice stroke. Rock is huge. Boat 0-5 so far.
Who is SCJ ?

Reaction Score
I've just been listening but sounds like Purvis has been seriously struggling

Reaction Score
I've just been listening but sounds like Purvis has been seriously struggling

He doesn't have as quick a first step as I thought. He's had a couple of shot come close but not fall. I think he'll be fine.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Wow. We are going to lose to Southern. WE MAY LOSE EVERY GAME THIS YEAR>

EVERYONE SUCKS.Ollie MUST be fired. NOW!!!!

Reaction Score
so far, Cassell looks legit, Purvis looks lost, Nolan bout the same as last year, Boatshow started off slow picked up the picked up fouls..Dham looks legit, everyone else..nothing special. alot of missed layups and ticky tack fouls

Reaction Score
I expect them to struggle and they are. Lots of new faces and people trying to find their way, no biggie. Things I saw 1st half:

Everyone was in a hurry to do something, anything whether it was a pass to the post or going to the hole, they rushed it.
Sam Jr will help open the floor and will be on the floor a lot. So will Daniel Hamilton, and he can rebound.
Boat wanted to do too much early but settled in nicely - needs to be smarter with his fouls.
Amida - games are different than practice. Got himself under the hoop too far on a couple rebounds and also a pass where he missed the dunk coming back out from under. And the 2 fouls were typical of last year - that can't happen!
Too many open looks for SCSU defense not getting out on the perimeter. Half time show in the locker room will let them know how much that is accepted!
Rodney attacked like mad, little out of control but expected, hasn't played in 2 years LOL........that spin that he didn't finish was outrageous.
DHam is Rip I swear!

Long way to go glad they have 2 games to warm up with they certainly need to find themselves. back after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom