Gabby returning to the Storm? | The Boneyard

Gabby returning to the Storm?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I wonder whose place Gabby will eventually take in the Seattle starting lineup. I assume that will happen sooner or later because she was a starter last year, even when they had Stewie and Sue.

Their current starters are Joyner Holmes, Ezi Magbegor, Jewel Loyd, Ivana Dojkic, and our buddy Kia Nurse. The least productive of these, by far, has been Holmes, but it's hard to imagine Gabby replacing a post player. If that doesn't happen, then I'm sorry to say that the next most likely person for Gabby to replace is her college friend Kia, who has been playing fewer minutes than any other guard.

Reaction Score
I wonder whose place Gabby will eventually take in the Seattle starting lineup. I assume that will happen sooner or later because she was a starter last year, even when they had Stewie and Sue.

Their current starters are Joyner Holmes, Ezi Magbegor, Jewel Loyd, Ivana Dojkic, and our buddy Kia Nurse. The least productive of these, by far, has been Holmes, but it's hard to imagine Gabby replacing a post player. If that doesn't happen, then I'm sorry to say that the next most likely person for Gabby to replace is her college friend Kia, who has been playing fewer minutes than any other guard.
Probably Joyner Holmes more than likely

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Last year, with a different lineup, Gabby played SF. In Chicago, she was the backup at both PF and PG (insanely odd combo). I think Gabby may ease into the lineup as the backup to Dojkic. Holmes is the backup to Russell, who seems to be fragile. Jewell and Ezi clearly will start. I'm not sure about the others. But I'm thrilled that Gabby is back. She has good chemistry with both Jewell and Kia.

Reaction Score
Crazy that injuring herself in France prior to the WNBA’s start-date is the only reason she’s allowed to play.

I fully believe that she’s correct in that the WNBA forcing players to “prioritize” is messed up, and to their own detriment in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Looks like she has arrived, and now reunited with her bestie
Gabby & Kia - Seattle.jpeg
:

Reaction Score

Gabby becomes the point forward, and Dojkic sits. Nurse, Gabby, and Loyd play defense along with Ezi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom