Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This is an interesting development.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Nooooooooooooo............ this is not what we need. This team needs to be constantly hearing "it's Baylor's tournament to lose / Baylor the heavy favorite "

etc.
etc.
etc.

We already had one pundit pick UCONN, now Feinberg too. No more! This year's team plays better when they're not favored (a rare circumstance, I know). Not that I expect the majority of sportswriters to swing over to UCONN---Baylor will be the favorite as long as they're breathing--but I don't want any more of them to jump on this bandwagon.....

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Not only do I like his thinking, I like his style – this is one of the best-written pieces I have seen on the tournament.

Reaction Score
I like the way this guy thinks. No matter what happens in the tourney, maybe I'll send him a Christmas card.

Reaction Score
Interesting....

With almost everybody picking Baylor, Doug's pick is kinda smart. If Baylor wins, few people will make a big deal that he got it wrong. If UCONN wins, he can proudly say "I was right and everybody else was wrong".

That said, I like his pick!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some interesting picks across the brackets. Upset wins by:

Gonzaga
Marist
Iowa State!
St. Johns!
Fresno State

And Luigi's team.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I wish more people would pick UCONN...or someone else. Would be nice to feel like an underdog.

Reaction Score
I agree with Doug and Baylor might get to Denver......They will find out what is the Norm at UCONN......To be the Hunted...

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well after leading by 11 at Baylor and not seeing the foul line I really like UConns chances in another matchup.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, Conn can definitely play better down the stretch than they played on December 18. But Baylor is capable of playing better over the course of a game. Would be a great matchup. Baylor would be heavily favored, but anything can happen in single elimination.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
So much has to happen to get to that point. Baylor will have Tennessee and probably Duke or Stanford to beat before they even get there. After missing the FF last year I can't think very far past Tennessee. They will be a tough out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom