Future Schedules | The Boneyard

Future Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ucla would be cool. I thought we had something with uva?

Reaction Score
yeah we do with UVA. Definitely think she meant UCF.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ucf is in the nbe so that series should get crossed off.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
RU has a series with UCLA I believe. Is UCLA getting the death penalty soon in order to make them a safe opponent?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Temple or SMU goes undefeated in 2014... I hope they both get to duck Boise to really prop up that chance.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Anyone see Dez's response to this question? On the Courant blog someone asked the same question about whether or not this was true and we had a series scheduled with UCLA. His answer.....No

Nothing else but that! Hahaha

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i did hear not to long ago that we were working on a series with multiple sports with wvu for late decade time wise. hope it happens. uva and tenn are 2 great series. tenn is tenn and uva is on the rise right now. perfect timing for us both.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
i did hear not to long ago that we were working on a series with multiple sports with wvu for late decade time wise. hope it happens. uva and tenn are 2 great series. tenn is tenn and uva is on the rise right now. perfect timing for us both.

Hope UVA rocks that full Orange uni like they wore in their bowl game this year. That uni was awesome! Then again, I love the color Orange....just not that team in Northern NY that wears that color!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Hope UVA rocks that full Orange uni like they wore in their bowl game this year. That uni was awesome! Then again, I love the color Orange....just not that team in Northern NY that wears that color!

that team in upstate ny is a private school. its fine to play a game of bball with them and all but uconn is a big public. we need to be playing other big publics in fball. i don't care if that michigan and tenn or usf and ecu. big publics draw big amounts of fans. nd, byu and to a lesser extent stanford and baylor are exceptions. army and navy are a different thingy. miami used to be and bc, duke ,wake, cuse etc blah blah. BIG PUBLIC'S. fill the schedule up with them warde!!!!!

umass and a tenn/mich/uva every year are a great start to a solid ooc for uconn. we need to get a b10 team consistently here. i dont care if thats indiana or iowa. just do it. give them bball games and 1-1 or 2-2 series. its all about big name big publics. the future is bright in ct, were going to rock the out of the cf world this year. i have now officialyy go rutgersal on this fanbase.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Lol! Wow Dan....you went off on that one. Loved the passion. Just hope that if we sign any B1G team they honor the deal. I don't think it'd be abad thing to schedule a BC or Syracuse because of our past relationships with them. People would turn out for those games. The bottom line is that this team needs to consistently be in the top 4 in the NBE to attract more interest than already has been built. We got a great foundation and have done amazing things in our short history at the D-1A level. Finishing in top 4-5 in NBE is not something that should be a challenge if we want to start attracting more sellouts.

This year will be a big one for Coach P and his staff. On paper they've done great things and gotten higher ranked players. Now it needs to translate to the field!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
So you'd have a problem with home and homes against USC and Notre Dame?:cool:
fine add them to the rare list lol. but considering my stance isn't rutgers the usc of the east? so we already have that covered....

Reaction Score
I hope we can lock in a long term series with WVU and Syracuse. I could care less about continuing to play Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom