Future Recruits Weigh In On the Tournament Outcome | The Boneyard

Future Recruits Weigh In On the Tournament Outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. Great interviews with next year's commits from lots of different schools. Interesting takes on the tournament.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
There are alot of good teams in WCBB but UConn stands alone. You could probably take an all star team of all the others and have a tuff time beating UConn. They NY Yankees had Murderers Row. I dont know what you would call UConn this season but their starting lineup is a list of AAs that can not be shut down one on one.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the remarks from both the Nebraska recruit and that of the Tennessee recruit because they were obviously pulling for their team, they also acknowledged the 500 pound gorilla in the room. They weren't just answering with their heart but also acknowledging the reality of UConn.

Reaction Score
What?! We let a kid named some deviation of Bria, brianna, Breanne get away? Say it ain't so!

Reaction Score
If that Duke's recruit thinks that Duke can win the national championship this year,
she is not that bright.

Reaction Score
Reality is hard to swallow in NC..........Duke might not get to the Sweet 16

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If that Duke's recruit thinks that Duke can win the national championship this year,
she is not that bright.

:rolleyes: Taking shots at @ 17 year old high school student ?

Reality is hard to swallow in NC.....Duke might not get to the Sweet 16

Yep.... sure is. I'm still holding out hope of a Beyonce divorce, so that I can move in, and sweep her off of her feet :cool:

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I enjoyed the remarks from both the Nebraska recruit and that of the Tennessee recruit because they were obviously pulling for their team, they also acknowledged the 500 pound gorilla in the room. They weren't just answering with their heart but also acknowledging the reality of UConn.
some very classy intelligent quotes- most of these talented young women are really something- I agree!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
There are alot of good teams in WCBB but UConn stands alone. You could probably take an all star team of all the others and have a tuff time beating UConn. They NY Yankees had Murderers Row. I dont know what you would call UConn this season but their starting lineup is a list of AAs that can not be shut down one on one.
Tony C- that would be a great two out of three or three out of five. It would be something. I don't think even Notre Dame matches up with us this year as much as some of the other teams that may not be "as good" possibly. They are deep and will have fresher legs late in the game for the most part. I'm thinking that by that time, it may be semantics!

Reaction Score
triaddukefan said:
Yep.... sure is. I'm still holding out hope of a Beyonce divorce, so that I can move in, and sweep her off of her feet :cool:

Now look who is delusional. May be it is a Duke's thing, like Belton's comment.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Now look who is delusional. May be it is a Duke's thing, like Belton's comment.

1) that comment was obviously tongue-in-cheek

2) if it wasnt obvious to you, then you aren't that bright :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
1) that comment was obviously tongue-in-cheek

2) if it wasnt obvious to you, then you aren't that bright :rolleyes:

I know for a fact that I am not bright, so that does not bother me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom