Fury vs Ngannou | The Boneyard

Fury vs Ngannou

Reaction Score
I don't think it was particularly close. It was clear that Fury was told if he didn't get knocked out, he be awarded the fight. He didn't engage at all the last three rounds despite being clearly behind

Boxing sucks

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I didn't see ir yet, but would you say Fury didn't train and came in not in shape ?

Reaction Score
I’m ok with either guy getting the win or a draw. It was that close. Usyk is going to beat Fury for all the belts. That’s the worst I’ve seen Fury look. Long layoff and rust like he said or Father Time, not sure. Also no tape of Francis boxing so Fury didn’t know what to expect going in. The only thing they knew was that he hits hard. There should be a rematch and I would expect Fury to be better because that was his F game. He did say Francis was awkward also.

Reaction Score
I’m not really sure why this fight even happened with Usyk coming up. He should have fought a true bum, not a power puncher. If this wasn’t fixed, Fury is washed up.

When fighters in their mid 30’s go through battles like Fury did with Wilder, it takes a toll. We’ve seen it many time before. Riddick Bowe is probably the best example.

Reaction Score
I would love to see prime Mike Tyson, before Don King really screwed him up, fight Tyson Fury.

I think Tyson might literally kill him. And you can have prime Fury in that bargain, result wouldn't change.

Reaction Score
Fury was a good champ either way. He helped bring it back to relevance. The Klitschkos not having anyone to fight for a decade definitely hurt the division.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Fury got the decision but easily lost the fight. Ngannou verse Wilder could be a very good fight. Usyk will easily beat Fury.

Reaction Score
I would love to see prime Mike Tyson, before Don King really screwed him up, fight Tyson Fury.

I think Tyson might literally kill him. And you can have prime Fury in that bargain, result wouldn't change.
Tyson was great until bigger guys stopped fearing him and stood up to him. Tyson ended up with 6 losses. Lennox Lewis made Tyson his B.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Mike ONLY fought bigger guys. Ate almost all of them for dinner before your seat was warm. If he had stayed in Cus D’Amato’s camp I honestly believe he’d have retired undefeated and the most dominant heavyweight ever. Blame Don King.

Reaction Score
Fury was a great fighter until tonight. Man that was painful. Hats off to Ngannou. Was in shape and gave Fury a lot of trouble. But he's a "B" fighter who would not last very long in the division taking those heavy shots. Fury just looked like he didn't take this one seriously and got caught. Dropping Fury behind Usyk and the "new" AJ. Big Bang would have taken him out tonight for sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom