Full AZ Game To Watch | The Boneyard

Full AZ Game To Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hard to find. So far only one: Duke v. UConn :) her freshman year. And Doris got the whole "comported" watch done in the first minute of the telecast. Better news, according to ESPN AZ was 6'1", so we could have a 7 footer on our hands come the fall! (albeit on the bench :(). Relax folks, she towered over 'Liz Williams...just your ESPN typo.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Can't we at least have a "Doris Burke-free" zone until the fall?

Ah, come on - she's a good kid, just a couple of peccadillos. (always trying to broaden the vocabulary of the unread)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
BTW look at where Coach P has a 6' 6" freshman playing on the defense! Holy Guacamole ! Sorta reminds me of Beep Beep:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Finally, the shot of the night at 22.4 seconds to go, and how sweet it is! First career three for....and she blocked AZ on the other end on the next play.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
XujHL.gif

Reaction Score
Hard to find. So far only one: Duke v. UConn :) her freshman year. And Doris got the whole "comported" watch done in the first minute of the telecast. Better news, according to ESPN AZ was 6'1", so we could have a 7 footer on our hands come the fall! (albeit on the bench :(). Relax folks, she towered over 'Liz Williams...just your ESPN typo.

Thanks---we need all the Uconn/Duke/Azura video that can be found--I too loved to hear Doris Comported over and over and over---obviously a new word she found somewhere--I doubt she opened a dictionary. It is nice to see Azura grew so nicely just for Uconn!!

Reaction Score
Words like "comported" are what give Doris enough momentum to swagger.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thanks---we need all the Uconn/Duke/Azura video that can be found--I too loved to hear Doris Comported over and over and over---obviously a new word she found somewhere--I doubt she opened a dictionary. It is nice to see Azura grew so nicely just for Uconn!!

Now, see, this is were I have difficulty! You thank me for sharing content, but don't like the post that gave it to you? Goes back to the thread on what does a like mean to you and how you spend them.

Reaction Score
Now, see, this is were I have difficulty! You thank me for sharing content, but don't like the post that gave it to you? Goes back to the thread on what does a like mean to you and how you spend them.
Again I thank you but this time I am not sure what I'm thank you for or that for which I thank you (I just left Kibs thread).
I don't think I disagreed or disliked anything in your post---my negative was "comported" by Doris--it was like scratching on a black board. If that offended you? I can't apologize because I believe what I wrote.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Again I thank you but this time I am not sure what I'm thank you for or that for which I thank you (I just left Kibs thread).
I don't think I disagreed or disliked anything in your post---my negative was "comported" by Doris--it was like scratching on a black board. If that offended you? I can't apologize because I believe what I wrote.

I guess we speak different languages sometimes Broadway. All I'm saying is if you were happy to get the video of the game... hit the like button. Nothing in your post offended me...in fact I found it entertaining. But I'm not going to "like" it 'til you like mine! ;)

Reaction Score
I guess we speak different languages sometimes Broadway. All I'm saying is if you were happy to get the video of the game... hit the like button. Nothing in your post offended me...in fact I found it entertaining. But I'm not going to "like" it 'til you like mine! ;)
Got it---often time I reply with a positive and forget to like --like I should Like the post (valley girl me)

Reaction Score
Words like "comported" are what give Doris enough momentum to swagger.
I think Doris is excellent. Correctly understands and willing to explain UConn's excellence. Drives LV fans nuts in doing so...big plus in my book. A big fan of "Five-O". And her GOAT: Diana.

"Comport" is now her calling card but I also like her "Go ahead kid..." during the replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baller29

Top Bottom