Friday Night Sweet Sixteen & Dook | The Boneyard

Friday Night Sweet Sixteen & Dook

Reaction Score
St Peters v Purdue: Rooting hard for St Peters and the guard with the 1970's mustache, but I can't predict a victory. I'm hoping they can at least make a game of it which probably means they trail by 15-20 all night. Ivey is the best player left in the tournament that doesn't play for dook. Purdue 69-55

Kansas v Providence: I don't really know anything about Kansas this year, if its a close game I think Providence keeps the magic alive for one more round. Only gives Cooley one more day to say something else stupid, but that'll do, won't be popular here but Providence 73-72

ISU v Miami - Um, who cares. Did someone put an NIT game here by mistake? Miami 70-65

UCLA vs UNC: Game of the night. Can Johnny Juzang recapture the magic from last year (prob not, he can't get separation)? Is UNC the team that was up by 25 over Baylor and beat Coach K in his last game at Cameron or the team that struggled thru the regular season and lost aforementioned lead to Baylor. I think Tyger Campbell is the best guard in this game, that wins in the NCAA UCLA 80-77

I'm really fearful that Dook by far has the most individual talent left in the tourney and is finally playing as a team = becoming the best team. And they don't really have hateable or highly overrated players as in the past. Maybe Theo John is a bit of a goon, but Banchero seems properly rated and Williams, Moore, Roach possibly underrated. Yet if Coach K wins in his last year we are NEVER GOING TO HEAR THE END OF IT. Please basketball gods help all of college basketball.

Reaction Score
St Peters v Purdue: Rooting hard for St Peters and the guard with the 1970's mustache, but I can't predict a victory. I'm hoping they can at least make a game of it which probably means they trail by 15-20 all night. Ivey is the best player left in the tournament that doesn't play for dook. Purdue 69-55

Kansas v Providence: I don't really know anything about Kansas this year, if its a close game I think Providence keeps the magic alive for one more round. Only gives Cooley one more day to say something else stupid, but that'll do, won't be popular here but Providence 73-72

ISU v Miami - Um, who cares. Did someone put an NIT game here by mistake? Miami 70-65

UCLA vs UNC: Game of the night. Can Johnny Juzang recapture the magic from last year (prob not, he can't get separation)? Is UNC the team that was up by 25 over Baylor and beat Coach K in his last game at Cameron or the team that struggled thru the regular season and lost aforementioned lead to Baylor. I think Tyger Campbell is the best guard in this game, that wins in the NCAA UCLA 80-77

I'm really fearful that Dook by far has the most individual talent left in the tourney and is finally playing as a team = becoming the best team. And they don't really have hateable or highly overrated players as in the past. Maybe Theo John is a bit of a goon, but Banchero seems properly rated and Williams, Moore, Roach possibly underrated. Yet if Coach K wins in his last year we are NEVER GOING TO HEAR THE END OF IT. Please basketball gods help all of college basketball.

I actually agree with everything you said. Somebody needs to take care of Duke and we all know it won't be Arkansas.

Reaction Score
i want ucla, st petes, isu and pc but i think theyll all lose

Reaction Score
St Peter's making shots. Just did the hockey substitution. I like the BLM shirts.

Purdue shooting well too, but turning it over.

Reaction Score
Completely forgot Juju Murray was on this team. I remember when people wanted him at UConn

Reaction Score
Really like St Pete's moxy... Platooning 5 subs at a time? Unique for sure!

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Kansas is throttling the Friars on D. And that’s with bigs doing that high hedge thing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
They look like us! Kansas is just guarding the hell out of them . PC in trouble. They won’t break 50 this game
Kansas could name their score tonight. They will win by 20ish, but they could win by 50 if they wanted to.

Reaction Score
That Lasagne commercial is freaking horrible and totally obnoxious. And totally repetitive

Reaction Score
Did Cooley get thrown off of a motorcycle on his head w/o a helmet?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I want PC to get pummeled. I want them to lose in such a blowout that Cooley realizes he can't ever make a Final Four at Providence and moves on to greener pastures.

Reaction Score
I want PC to get pummeled. I want them to lose in such a blowout that Cooley realizes he can't ever make a Final Four at Providence and moves on to greener pastures.
Geeze... That is pretty rough... I would prefer that happened to Dook!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom