Free Waffle Fries Before DePaul Game? | The Boneyard

Free Waffle Fries Before DePaul Game?

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Not sure how many of you follow me on Twitter, but starting with the Iona game I've been eating a Chick-fil-A sandwich before our big games... only games I didn't eat one were Kansas and Seton Hall... we know how those worked out. So the sandwich is undefeated! I partnered with the Chick-fil-A in Glastonbury to have some fun with this!

If you order an original sandwich at CFA Glastonbury on Wednesday and say CTSCOREBOARD at checkout they'll give you a free large order of waffle fries!

Head to the pod twitter, fb, or instagram page and like the post + like CFA Glastonbury as we're giving away a 30-piece heart shaped tray of nuggets for Valentine's Day and the DePaul game!

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Not sure how many of you follow me on Twitter, but starting with the Iona game I've been eating a Chick-fil-A sandwich before our big games... only games I didn't eat one were Kansas and Seton Hall... we know how those worked out. So the sandwich is undefeated! I partnered with the Chick-fil-A in Glastonbury to have some fun with this!

If you order an original sandwich at CFA Glastonbury on Wednesday and say CTSCOREBOARD at checkout they'll give you a free large order of waffle fries!

Head to the pod twitter, fb, or instagram page and like the post + like CFA Glastonbury as we're giving away a 30-piece heart shaped tray of nuggets for Valentine's Day and the DePaul game!
What do you do if it's a Sunday game?

Reaction Score
I've said I eat it before what I call 'big' games. The Seton Hall/Kansas ones were just because I couldn't get there... not happening again. We're eating it from here on out
U better camp out at Chick-fil-A during March and April

When’s the next pod?

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Wednesday starts Lent.

Doomed.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Fabricated

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom