Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
He's been picking up some pretty good offers lately
Screenshot_20220601-222543.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn University has a great Department of Redundancy Department.

IIRC the University of UConn is where Taliek announced he was going. Worked out all right.
I believe for one of the woman’s championships the NCAA rapini over the trophy said that it goes to the “University of… [Awkward pause] UConn”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What if the kid is excited and had a brain fart? Peoples ability to be offended by this has always blown my mind.
Is it really offended or are we just laughing at it. I remember Caron Butler‘s “We’re winners chicken dinners“ line. Cringe worthy? Perhaps. Funny? Definitely. Was anyone offended by it? I doubt it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Is it really offended or are we just laughing at it. I remember Caron Butler‘s “We’re winners chicken dinners“ line. Cringe worthy? Perhaps. Funny? Definitely. Was anyone offended by it? I doubt it.
I was talking about the guy who used 6 question marks to clearly show how unhappy he was about it. Everyone else was having fun.

Reaction Score

This is the first thing I thought of upon reading Freddie's last name.

Reaction Score
Hey he got UConn correct. I think he was trolling The BY complainers squad

Reaction Score
Any info on strengths of his game (in case someone wants to know about that?)

Reaction Score
I was talking about the guy who used 6 question marks to clearly show how unhappy he was about it. Everyone else was having fun.
Please let me know how many question marks are allowed without showing offense. I was a UConn English major, but I dropped out before the question mark issue was discussed. Please set me on the proper path. Because I am very much NOT unhappy, only trying to have a bit of fun, but obviously I have failed and offended you. My apologies.

Reaction Score
Please let me know how many question marks are allowed without showing offense. I was a UConn English major, but I dropped out before the question mark issue was discussed. Please set me on the proper path. Because I am very much NOT unhappy, only trying to have a bit of fun, but obviously I have failed and offended you. My apologies.
Whatever you do, don't make a joke about the Drummond and Bradley scholarship saga.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You don’t seem mad at all.

Reaction Score
UConn University has a great Department of Redundancy Department.

IIRC the University of UConn is where Taliek announced he was going. Worked out all right.
Yes but 5* aa players can get that pass.

Reaction Score
With that name, on his official visit do NOT bring him to Blaze Pizza. Ship up the good stuff from New Haven.

In all seriousness, Dilione and Purvis are both from Raleigh and their HSs are just 2 miles apart.

Reaction Score
Hurley’s ability to retain players and staff as well as development of question mark usage skills was once considered a strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom