Former Louisville Standout, Asia Durr Shares Her Covid Experience | The Boneyard

Former Louisville Standout, Asia Durr Shares Her Covid Experience

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
"I’m grateful that I get to tell my story to the world. It’s definitely been a challenge, but gotta keep fighting".

Reaction Score
This is an example of what I fear the most. I really appreciate her for being willing to lay it out for the public so they know what's going on.

It makes watching this season hard knowing what these players are risking. But at the same time here I am enjoying games because I need the distraction from everything else that is going on around us.

Reaction Score
Gives you a whole different perspective, that's for sure. I've spent the past 10+ months viewing this as a 70+ year old guy, with lots of family and friends in that same age-group demographic. To hear her talk about the devastating impact on her...a young athlete in the prime of her life....wow!

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
Sadly Asia Contracted the virus when we knew relatively very little about covid..
But I still get very annoyed today when I hear people attempting to downplay the potential impact on the human body that this virus can impose... Can't help but feel sorrow for what she and others are going through... Sincerely hope she can fully recover from all the effects both mentally and physically.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom