Former Husky Mir McLean hurt her knee | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Former Husky Mir McLean hurt her knee

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
UPDATE on Mir McLean, for those who have been looking for an update on her injury
She posted this on her Instagram tonight: "Here’s the deal… in the summer I tore two ligaments in my thumb which resulted in me needing surgery in October. I was put in multiple casts and splints to allow me to play basketball for the first quarter of the season. I was left hand dominate for a month and learned to overcome the mental side of injuries. Recently I went up for a rebound and came down and dislocated my knee. I tore multiple ligaments including my ACL as well as having cartilage damage. University of Virginia Women’s basketball has been nothing but supportive and loving and I couldn’t ask for a better place to be in this moment. Although I’ll be out for some length of time I am in a state of joy and relief."
I hope she has a safe and healthy recovery.

1673740820678.png

Reaction Score
UPDATE on Mir McLean, for those who have been looking for an update on her injury
She posted this on her Instagram tonight: "Here’s the deal… in the summer I tore two ligaments in my thumb which resulted in me needing surgery in October. I was put in multiple casts and splints to allow me to play basketball for the first quarter of the season. I was left hand dominate for a month and learned to overcome the mental side of injuries. Recently I went up for a rebound and came down and dislocated my knee. I tore multiple ligaments including my ACL as well as having cartilage damage. University of Virginia Women’s basketball has been nothing but supportive and loving and I couldn’t ask for a better place to be in this moment. Although I’ll be out for some length of time I am in a state of joy and relief."
I hope she has a safe and healthy recovery.

View attachment 83033

Poor kid. Such talent. Wish her a complete recovery, no matter how long it takes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom