Former Huskies and their new jobs! | The Boneyard

Former Huskies and their new jobs!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
While perusing some rosters working on my upcoming McDonalds AA list, I noticed some former names with Husky ties.

This could be old news, but I was not aware.

Willnet Crocket is now an assistant coach at Southern California with Lindsey Gottlieb.

Rosemary Ragle is now at Auburn. While she didn't play for UCONN she was many fans favorite athletic trainer.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
While perusing some rosters working on my upcoming McDonalds AA list, I noticed some former names with Husky ties.

Willnet Crocket is now an assistant coach at Southern California with Lindsey Gottlieb.

Rosemary Ragle is now at Auburn. While she didn't play for UCONN she was many fans favorite athletic trainer.

Hope Willnet loves traveling, starting next year she and the Trojan's will be tripling their air miles after joining the Big 10.

Reaction Score

She was your athletic trainer's favorite athletic trainer.

Reaction Score
I went back to watch the 2006 regional semifinal where Barb dueled Natasha Humphrey of Georgia down the
stretch and then won the game with a last second three pointer. Classic capper to a great UConn career.

Reaction Score
One of the things I liked about BTX was that she was a Notre Dame killer. Diana struggled somewhat against the Irish, but Barb dominated.

Barb was a warrior! She was the difference in some crucial games.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I always wonder what happened to Charde Houston. I'm sorry if I spelled her first name incorrectly as I know we get schooled for that.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I always wonder what happened to Charde Houston. I'm sorry if I spelled her first name incorrectly as I know we get schooled for that.

In recent years, Houston has dabbled in modeling and fashion, and she once ran a nonprofit organization working with youth. Now a small business owner and CEO of Project Youth Opportunities Unlimited, she said, “I have a housekeeping business, and then I’m going to get into grant writing.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom