Flo Hoops (merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Flo Hoops (merged thread)

Reaction Score
Just turned on FloHoops replay of UConn game. It begins with them up 10-0. Sucks but has much more than I saw live.

Reaction Score
I saw most of the game though Flo Hoops went awol from time to time and was even occasionally in focus.

Reaction Score
Just wondering: You fans who mentioned that your picture froze up during the game: do you have Optimum for your carrier?
Watched on my iPad with a Safari browser; a myriad of technical problems.
Cpupled with flaccid commentary, inaccurate descriptions, numerous periods of a missing score and time banner, and awkwardly imposed rollouts of “human interest” stories, this was an almost professional prevention.
If this is the future of sports broadcasting, streaming casting, fly casting, plaster casting

Reaction Score
Just wondering: You fans who mentioned that your picture froze up during the game: do you have Optimum for your carrier?
Cpupled with flaccid commentary, inaccurate descriptions, numerous periods of a missing score and time banner, and awkwardly imposed rollouts of “human interest” stories, this was an almost professional preventation.
(They almost succeeded in preventing me from seeing the game.)
If this is the future of sports broadcasting, streaming casting, fly casting, plaster casting or any kind of casting, may the good Lord help us.
I will be going Floless before the month is up.
Glad to have been able to see most of the game though.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Cpupled with flaccid commentary, inaccurate descriptions, numerous periods of a missing score and time banner, and awkwardly imposed rollouts of “human interest” stories, this was an almost professional prevention.
If this is the future of sports broadcasting, streaming casting, fly casting, plaster casting
But, you can CUT THE CORD!

Reaction Score
If you can, may I suggest muting the Flohoops sound and getting your audio on the radio from Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske? They will provide intelligent commentary. However, today their broadcast was about a minute ahead of the video feed, so I always knew what I was going to see next.

In the Hartford area, they were on FM 105.9 today, but they will be on 97.9 tomorrow. I believe their broadcasts are also available on ESPN digital radio channels.

You can get the same audio broadcast streamed from The Varsity Network:

Android: The Varsity Network - Apps on Google Play

Apple: ‎The Varsity Network

You can pause and rewind while listening and the broadcast is then available On Demand. No fees.

Reaction Score
So far they have offered a discount starting next year! No money back yet Deceptive pricing, lousy quality, terrible customer support. why would i want another year at any price. I am watching on a firestick and about every 5 minutes is looks like it is buffering but isn't. solution-drop out of game and restart it. watching Oregon behind Oklahoma but no idea of the score as the overlay is missing. What a terrible production. announcer for this game much better though.

Reaction Score
They just showed the scoreboard so I guess they know the overlay is missing. At least when it did work it was at least 10 seconds behind on the time. (78-68 OK) at the moment.

Reaction Score
This broadcast is a joke. Freezes up all the time and when I restart, it's 50-50 whether I get the game in progress or the game from the beginning. Still watching, but pretty much seems like $12.50 down the tubes.
For some reason, I said to heck with Riku and Flohoops on my TV and tried Flohoops via the internet - success (more or less). Anyway, saw most of the second half, and hopefully will work for tomorrow's game. Announcing was terrible, but at least they got the scoreboard fixed!

Reaction Score
The broadcast was the worst. Did anyone else catch this at one point? Yikes.

Attachments

• B1371F82-5CC1-4C93-9973-76111CD9AE9D.jpeg
    B1371F82-5CC1-4C93-9973-76111CD9AE9D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
Reaction Score

Not sure if this is posted anywhere on here yet.

Watching it now.

Did not want to check the main threads until I watched the game.

Thanks MJ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom