OT: - First Place CCSU | The Boneyard

OT: First Place CCSU

Reaction Score
As a UConn Husky fan it's difficult to be jealous of any other schools or any other thing in college basketball when UConn is a blue blood or top tier elite program along the likes of Duke, UNC, Kentucky, and Kansas. UConn winning it all is the #1 thing I root for.

Having said all of that, I do pull for other Connecticut schools to make the NCAAT and hope to see it, without any of them playing against each other. I do get envious of other states in terms of them being able to send multiple schools to the NCAAT.

Reaction Score
In addition, Quinnipiac is running away with the MAAC and Yale is tied for the Ivy League lead. There is a decent possibility for 4 CT schools in the NCAAs. Of course, nothing matters except the conference tournament for the non-UConn schools.

Reaction Score
In addition, Quinnipiac is running away with the MAAC and Yale is tied for the Ivy League lead. There is a decent possibility for 4 CT schools in the NCAAs. Of course, nothing matters except the conference tournament for the non-UConn schools.
The chances the committee brilliantly matches one of them up with UConn in the first round is probably close to 100%.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I saw bracket yesterday (fox, I think), that has CCSU as UConn's 1/16 opponent. Duke in the same region. A double-dose of Blue Devils.

Reaction Score
Yale with a big home game against Cornell this weekend (the team they are tied with for the league lead).

Reaction Score
Yale with a big home game against Cornell this weekend (the team they are tied with for the league lead).
I really like this Yale team and think if they make the tournament they can win a game or 2.
I saw bracket yesterday (fox, I think), that has CCSU as UConn's 1/16 opponent. Duke in the same region. A double-dose of Blue Devils.
Well last year we had to beat all the Gaels in the tourney on our way to winning the whole thing.

Reaction Score
The chances the committee brilliantly matches one of them up with UConn in the first round is probably close to 100%.
I don’t think committee would do that. Kind of rude. I think ccsu would get shipped to play in game and go oposite Purdue. QPec and Yale would be 14 and higher seeds . QPEC 14 and Yale 13/14

Reaction Score
I'd love this. But they will probably have to beat a SWAC or MEAC team in Dayton first

Reaction Score
I'll be at the Cornell/Yale game. Both teams are undefeated in Ivy play...can't wait for that one!

I'd love this. But they will probably have to beat a SWAC or MEAC team in Dayton first
Very possible to be true, unless the two teams in the SWAC and MEAC are objectively worse teams than whoever makes it out of the NEC.

Reaction Score
Very possible to be true, unless the two teams in the SWAC and MEAC are objectively worse teams than whoever makes it out of the NEC.
I think its an unwritten rule that they never matchup the two HBCU conferences in the First Four

Reaction Score
I don’t think committee would do that. Kind of rude. I think ccsu would get shipped to play in game and go oposite Purdue. QPec and Yale would be 14 and higher seeds . QPEC 14 and Yale 13/14
Quinnipiac is a 15 or 16

Reaction Score
I think CT had 5 or 6 schools make the tournament one year, think it was UConn, U Hartford, Fairfield and I don't remember the others, but it interesting to see so many state schools make it

Reaction Score
I think CT had 5 or 6 schools make the tournament one year, think it was UConn, U Hartford, Fairfield and I don't remember the others, but it interesting to see so many state schools make it
Hartford only made one D1 tournament and it was in 2021 when we were the only other CT school

Reaction Score
Some friends and I are going to the game tonight. CT v CT matchup for first place in the NEC. Should be a good time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom