First Geno Auriemma Show (Preview) | The Boneyard

First Geno Auriemma Show (Preview)

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I live in Ohio and don't get SNY. How do I watch these?

Reaction Score
Last year someone on the board mentioned that they use Uzzu. A website and App for ALL sports I bought it and saved money. I used to buy the MLB package that was about 150 to 160 dollars for ALL major league games. Uzzu has those included. Also all NFL games and the Red Zone. All NBA games. All NHL games. I think they have all local sport channels from the entire country and SNY and YES. Lots of college basketball from around the country, for 119 dollars. Only down side is you cannot DVR the games, you have to watch them live. They do have some games recorded for you, all the NFL games and some others. I have an App for my Firestick, an app for my iPad and a web site for my computer. I have gotten a lot of use out of it, and the quality is great. Looking forward to the pregame, post game and the Geno show Thursday, and the game!

Reaction Score
I live in Ohio and don't get SNY. How do I watch these?
I also live out of market and wish I could watch the extra UConn WBB content. I usually just hope someone in-market uploads it to Youtube but I think the only accounts that used to had to stop posting them because they were getting removed. VPNs & Uzzu are expensive alternatives for me just to access one channel. I was hoping the new SNY app would help but you also have to be in-market to access the live stream.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom