OT: - Fenway Tours, ever been? | The Boneyard

OT: Fenway Tours, ever been?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Will be in Boston next weekend. Anybody have a tour link for good one? Would love family photos, from the field, by the Monstah.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
My son and I were privileged to get a private behind-the-scenes tour of Fenway in the summer of 2019. We both love baseball history, and despite bleeding pinstripes, we enjoyed that tour more than any other shared baseball experience (outside of our trip to Cooperstown).

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
My son and I were privileged to get a private behind-the-scenes tour of Fenway in the summer of 2019. We both love baseball history, and despite bleeding pinstripes, we enjoyed that tour more than any other shared baseball experience (outside of our trip to Cooperstown).
Sent u a DM

Reaction Score
It was great. We went about 15 years ago, when my son was very young. It I remember correctly, there were lots of autographs on the backside of the green monster. Apparently lots of visiting players had signed the backside of the wall over the years.

Reaction Score
Red Sox season ticket holder here. The tour is defiantly worth it. Gives you the opportunity to see the different parts of the park and hear all the stories. You might also get to go in the clubhouse because it's the offseason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom