February recruiting thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

February recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Neenah junior Allie Ziebel has been selected as the Hometown Ticketing Athlete of the Week for the week of February 6-12 after a statewide vote on WisSports.net.

Ziebell put together a pair of 30 point performances this past week in FVA Conference play, helping ensure the two wins. First in a 48-46 win over Kimberly, the UCONN commit had 30 points and six rebounds. Neenah, the second ranked team in the Division 1 WSN Coaches Poll then squared off with Hortonville, ranked third. Ziebell carried the Rockets, scoring 36 points and adding 13 rebounds in the 67-47 win. Over the two games, Ziebell went a perfect 29 of 29 from the free throw line.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
She's kind of slow on the trigger. It takes her a whole second to get those 3s off.
Get her a session with Azzi on setting her feet. No problem after that. ;)

Reaction Score
That’s the bit of hope that I’m holding onto. She follows Azzi and I believe she used to follow the UConnWBB page as well, not seeing that now.
Another hope is that she is a US citizen and can get NIL money. I would think a start like her could better in the NCAA than a Euro team. And I'm sure she thinks of playing in the W. She might get there without Geno but .... heck, it would also help sooth my sadness when Bueckers moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom