February 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

February 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Should’ve been more specific. Obviously not talking about a finished product here. My time frame would be to lay a solid foundation for a long term, ongoing project. She has to start somewhere and if she works for a summer, I think it would give her a good base going into next season.
I agree completely. As I said, I think next year will be her real sophomore leap. Just watching this game I saw one play where Liv kept a ball from going out of bounds under Memphis' basket. Anyone that that denies her athleticism is a blind man. Her upside is incredible, but honestly, I don't think she has ever been pushed to fulfill that potential. That is, until she came to UConn. Here she's finally being held accountable for her own potential and aspirations. At UConn she's finally learned the true meaning of sweat equity.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some other info on Kiki Rice at Sidwell Friends, Class of 2022:

She was the D.C. Gatorade Player of the Year in soccer as a freshman. She had 42 goals and 12 assists in 20 games and scored 2 goals in Sidwell's 2-1 championship game win. Her father played basketball at Yale, and her mother played tennis at Yale.

She seems like a fit for Stanford or Princeton, but I'll go watch her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
With regard to Azzi, Geno saw her last Tuesday, and Milford will see her this coming Tuesday.

My best guess is that Azzi will announce in November. Be patient!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I feel a Saylor, deBerry, Fudd, and Ducharme class shaping up....
I would be very happy with that. It has a strong Northeastern representation--Maryland, New York, D.C./Virginia, and Massachusetts. But I also like Rivers, Iriafen, Moore, and some others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom