Face time for the team | The Boneyard

Face time for the team

Reaction Score
Isn't it time for another media "access" day via zoom? I want to know if they have scrimmaged and if so how'd it go? What I really want is a streamed half hour scrimmage. I know someone at CT reads these posts so come on, throw us a bone. ;) Or how about 5 minutes of Geno critiquing a certain freshman's defensive skills.
Please, no "getting to know you" interviews.

Any other ideas?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Isn't it time for another media "access" day via zoom? I want to know if they have scrimmaged and if so how'd it go? What I really want is a streamed half hour scrimmage. I know someone at CT reads these posts so come on, throw us a bone. ;) Or how about 5 minutes of Geno critiquing a certain freshman's defensive skills.
Please, no "getting to know you" interviews.

Any other ideas?

Agreed. I’d also like to hear from all of the coaches on the progress of the players they coach, and the amount of help they believe the freshmen individually will offer during the season. Which freshmen will be ready to begin the season, and play meaningful minutes?

I’d like Geno to give us a “state of the team” briefing, and go into detail. A 20-30 minute video (in HD) of a team scrimmage would also be well received and appreciated.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom