'Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Practice' - Saturday 7/29 at Univ of St Joseph | Page 7 | The Boneyard

'Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Practice' - Saturday 7/29 at Univ of St Joseph

Reaction Score
What we had last year was unbelievable with our second team applying more pressure sometimes than the first. If Samson can come in and do that around the 12 minute mark watch out. When Hurley subs, who is in that second team besides Karaban who might not come out?

Reaction Score
I don’t think our offense will be reinvented. There is so much more for Cam to get integrated into than just “sitting in the corner” waiting for passes for 3s.

There were tons of breakdown videos during last year‘s tournaments highlighting and praising the complexity and flexibility of our offenses sets… I don’t expect that to change much at all this year… it’s just that there will be different options available then the ones that Hawkins got…
And Cam Spencer was a guy who got the majority of his shots off of assists, there's no reason to think that's going to change at UConn

Reaction Score
I’m hoping we have 5 lottery picks next year and then we can reload again!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Feel like both of you are forgetting what our offense actually looked like last year.

It wasn't anybody's show. Jackson and Newton both had 25+% assist rates without dominating the ball. Spencer is going to be too busy moving without the ball to dominate the ball. Castle is going to assume a lot of those Jackson duties.
Castle is known for great passing ability and also getting to the rim. That sounds like Jackson only better on offense when going to the rim. He also has a pull up mid-range shot. Our offense seems to be looking pretty formidable right now. Very exciting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom