Every NCAA Tournament coach's favorite band | The Boneyard

Every NCAA Tournament coach's favorite band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...ss-every-ncaa-tournament-coachs-favorite-band

CBSjukeboxsouthbracket.jpg

CBSjukeboxwestbracket.jpg

Reaction Score
Carmody picking Bach is the dumbest one, but good lord some of these guys listen to bad music. Zac Brown, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Travis Tritt? I'd rather drink paint thinner than listen to pop-country garbage.
Kid Rock...but props to Chris Mack staying true to himself and admitting that.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Figures Cal would like Train. Also...i gotta believe Coach K is using this as a recruiting tool.

Reaction Score
Coach Cal loves Train, lol. Coach K saying Beyoncé is just ridiculous. Kevin Willard with the Beasties, knew I liked that guy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Carmody picking Bach is the dumbest one, but good lord some of these guys listen to bad music. Zac Brown, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Travis Tritt? I'd rather drink paint thinner than listen to pop-country garbage.

Agree with all but Zac Brown. He and his band branch out well beyond commercial radio country. They're concerts cover a big range of music.

Reaction Score
I can't decide which one is my favorite: Linc Darner picking Meat Loaf, Bill Self picking Luther Vandross, K picking Beyonce, Willard picking the Beasties, or Tony Bennett picking Boyz II Men.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Cal should have picked the Monkees or Milli Vanilli.

Reaction Score
Coach Cal loves Train, lol. Coach K saying Beyoncé is just ridiculous. Kevin Willard with the Beasties, knew I liked that guy.
You graduate from the hall, Or live in jersey ? I feel like you've been all in on SHU for the past week ha.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Figures Cal would like Train. Also...i gotta believe Coach K is using this as a recruiting tool.

I thought Cal would pick Drake - he's always hanging out in the Kentucky locker-rooms or big games.

drake-coach-cal.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just can't imagine Andy enfield or k in their cars blasting single ladies by Beyoncé ... also boyz 2 men is straight up bedroom music from the 90s lol what a crazy favorite band

Reaction Score
I just can't imagine Andy enfield or k in their cars blasting single ladies by Beyoncé ... also boyz 2 men is straight up bedroom music from the 90s lol what a crazy favorite band

Yeah I love some Beyoncé songs, but I'm shocked that grown ass white men listed her as their "Favorite" musicians. K seems like a stab for attention, Enfield is probably just listing what his wife listens to a lot, and I can't blame him for ceding to her interests for even a fraction of a second.

The Cal-Train thing and Miller liking Mayer blew my mind. I feel like if you're some of these guys, just go with a choice that no one will notice, KO with MJ, and a lot of these older white guys with their Boston/Chicago/Earth, Wind, Fire/etc. I think a handful of them went for choices they thought would impact recruiting

and the guys who chose Bob Marley, be a little more close to the vest with your recreational drug references

Reaction Score
You graduate from the hall, Or live in jersey ? I feel like you've been all in on SHU for the past week ha.
Grandpa went there, all my relatives are from North Jersey and have always liked the Hall, plus they are a lot of fun to watch this year. Beastie Boys are arguably my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom