Ever just wanna stay on the Boneyard all day? | The Boneyard

Ever just wanna stay on the Boneyard all day?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Don’t shut up Dove!
Scared Denzel Washington GIF

Reaction Score
I never knew voluntarily vacationing at an asylum is a thing.

Reaction Score
I think you're confusing this place for the websites you usually spend all day on.

comedy central pervert GIF by The Other Two

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Unless you’re out bird watching or raking leaves. Or betting on Duke. Amirite?

The Yard never forgets.
We now have to add dog walking. :cool:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We have reached that point, folks.

All UConn, all the time.
Coming up on 7 hours in ER waiting room after the game, a convenience care appointment, some instance company phone call phone calls, a stop-in to urgent care, and getting a slice of pizza before going to the hospital. Today is not the worst way to spend my time on BY, though the Christmas Carol mix here isn't one I'd choose.

Just my luck, I'm finally getting to the post-game thread, and they check my vitals. Are they going to bring me in now? Nope, but at least they didn't forget about me.

Today's victory certainly helps...

Reaction Score
Coming up on 7 hours in ER waiting room after the game, a convenience care appointment, some instance company phone call phone calls, a stop-in to urgent care, and getting a slice of pizza before going to the hospital. Today is not the worst way to spend my time on BY, though the Christmas Carol mix here isn't one I'd choose.

Just my luck, I'm finally getting to the post-game thread, and they check my vitals. Are they going to bring me in now? Nope, but at least they didn't forget about me.

Hope all is well @Hans Sprungfeld

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Does not sound like a convenient appointment. Hope nothing serious and your holiday isn’t ruined.

Reaction Score

ER’s are awful so we wish you well and you have The Yard and the pleasant thoughts of Husky success running through your head, that’s something. Is there a live Husky fan in that ER that will engage in Husky talk?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
ER’s are awful so we wish you well and you have The Yard and the pleasant thoughts of Husky success running through your head, that’s something. Is there a live Husky fan in that ER that will engage in Husky talk?
In a Louisville hospital (waiting & treatment room), my long-sleeve UCONN Husky t-shirt attracted number of inquiries & comments, all Good-natured, even the one that teased, "I don't know if I can treat you, sir."

The nurse who put in the IV needle for the CT scan dye was from Bethel.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
In a Louisville hospital (waiting & treatment room), my long-sleeve UCONN Husky t-shirt attracted number of inquiries & comments, all Good-natured, even the one that teased, "I don't know if I can treat you, sir."

The nurse who put in the IV needle for the CT scan dye was from Bethel.
What kind of scan?!? ;););)

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What kind of scan?!? ;););)
I chose against saying, "Excuse me, just look at my shirt," figuring that people involved with sharp objects around my private parts didn't need to be treated to a dad joke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom