ESPN's Top 25 Player Rankings | The Boneyard

ESPN's Top 25 Player Rankings

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Hmm...Sheldon at 16 seems pretty low. For the currently #2 ranked team in the country to have a player so far down the list is kinda odd.

Reaction Score
Hmm...Sheldon at 16 seems pretty low. For the currently #2 ranked team in the country to have a player so far down the list is kinda odd.
An individual ranking, no teams are involved.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Team success has to be part of the criteria, otherwise it's lacking context. How many players from mediocre or bad teams do you see here?

Reaction Score
Team success has to be part of the criteria, otherwise it's lacking context. How many players from mediocre or bad teams do you see here?
It's always perspective guy.

Reaction Score
Yeah I can see that. She's great. But it's a tough list. I think they got most of the right players but the order is kinda arbitrary. I like Betts a lot but she's ahead of Cardoso, Reese, Holmes, Lee and Kiki? Amoore being 7 and Sheldon being 16 is kinda wild but I'm no scout. It's all pretty close.

To this point, I do think Betts is as good as the others, but her production hasn't been quite there. Like I think Betts wins a matchup against Mackenzie Holmes but Holmes is super productive so I would rank her ahead of Betts. And also to Crazyhorse point, Latson and Rickea Jackson probably are too low if I'm just looking at individual player talent. It's fun to think about and always a topic of debate, like how do u actually rank players.

I guess I probably would've had Abbey Hsu or JJ Quinerly on the list but its definitely hard to take someone out.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Just wanted to post it here. What are your thoughts. I thought it was pretty fair.

Sadly my main thought is how #2 and #5 both had Stanford in their short list right up to signing day, but went elsewhere. Oh what might have been...

Reaction Score
Sadly my main thought is how #2 and #5 both had Stanford in their short list right up to signing day, but went elsewhere. Oh what might have been...
That, and #9 transferred out of Stanford. But you are pretty good with what you have!

Reaction Score
Yeah, because them guards y'all have will be the death of you in the post season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom