ESPN final preseason top 25 has the Huskies at... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN final preseason top 25 has the Huskies at...

Reaction Score
Far, far too much of our season's success depends on the surgical skills orthopedic surgeons displayed over the past several months. So many of our kids have reconstructed backs, knees, ligaments, etc. Just really hoping they stay healthy.

Reaction Score
Number 2 is completely fair for the Huskies. LSU, with their flaws, returns a superstar with some talent and several strong additions. I don't think there is a sizable gap between the two if health holds out for UConn, which is truly the biggest question whether it's fair or not.

UConn brings a significant amount of talent, coaching, and intangibles to the table. It could be a very special year in Storrs with this team. For now, LSU deserves the number one preseason ranking and I suspect they will hold it for the first part of the year.
Certainly through their pathetic non-conference season!:p

Reaction Score
Preseason polls have nothing to do with measuring how good the team or the players are. It only measures (eventually) how good the prognosticators are at predicting.

Personally I think it's a waste of time. You might as well try to predict Nan's next avatar.

Reaction Score
Certainly through their pathetic non-conference season!:p
It's quite weak and honestly embarassing for a team that just won the NC and brings back a lot of talent.

However.........I think people get way, way too worked up about scheduling. Last year the LVs had a brutal schedule and I really don't think it helped them that much other than wearing them down before SEC play. Last year LSU played an equally soft schedule and wound up on the throne, so SOS and outcomes aren't exactly tied together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom