ESPN Championships Week TV Schedule | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN Championships Week TV Schedule

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What's that I'm smelling? Is it your victory dinner or a WNIT bid? (not sure the WBI takes P5 schools anymore?)

I'll be smelling a lamb souvlaki platter with feta cheese in about 20 minutes :p

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Nobody comes into Greensboro and knocks off the Duke blue Devils in a 11 vs 14 match up in the ACC tournament :mad::mad::mad:
Ha I was just gonna say. Has anyone ever owned the Wednesday of the ACC tournament quite like Duke tonight??

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ha I was just gonna say. Has anyone ever owned the Wednesday of the ACC tournament quite like Duke tonight??

Duke is undefeated on Wednesday's in the ACC Tournament.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Gotta think this is Hoover’s last year. But I have no idea when her contract is up. Coquese as well is on a very warm chair.

Steph White is probably good for another year.

Hoover is an alum... one of the best Wake Players in its history.... and they were absolutely RAVAGED by injuries this season. Wake doesnt get much fan support..... and its a hard job. The only time they ever went to the NCAA tournament..... I was still a few months away from getting my driver's license :eek::eek::eek: The AD is retiring in a few months...... so I assume the new AD (already hired) will make the decision on whether or not she is retained...... I think they keep her at least one year.

Smile Triad, at least the Blue Devils WON'T have a losing record this season.:confused::confused:

If we would have lost to Pitt... it would have gotten UGLY up in the Coliseum. :mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom