ESPN Article By Alexa On Paige's Return | The Boneyard

ESPN Article By Alexa On Paige's Return

Reaction Score
This is the highlight of the article for me:

"Tennessee's Jordan Horston -- Bueckers' former USA Basketball teammate -- stopped to hug Bueckers and squeeze her shoulder. Her eyes still watery, Bueckers nodded as Horston told her to keep her head up, but the tears kept coming."

It's the side of the game we rarely see. The media mainly shows us the intemperate moments, but not the love shared by the greats.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
An exceptional article b y Alexa.

The insight into Paige's journey over the past 2 years is eye opening in many cases. It's the stuff we don't hear about.

The take away for me is how Paige has matured both physically and mentally during this ordeal. While many are ready to see the "old" Paige on the court, it will not be the case. The article clearly lays out how Paige has changed, matured.

It is going to be a fun season. Wishing Paige all the best.

Reaction Score
This is the highlight of the article for me:

"Tennessee's Jordan Horston -- Bueckers' former USA Basketball teammate -- stopped to hug Bueckers and squeeze her shoulder. Her eyes still watery, Bueckers nodded as Horston told her to keep her head up, but the tears kept coming."

It's the side of the game we rarely see. The media mainly shows us the intemperate moments, but not the love shared by the greats.
Yeah, it was fascinating/tough seeing the footage of it. What's crazy about it is that the Tennessee game was Lou's coming out game. I remember the hug Geno gave Lou post game. So it was one of my favorite games from last season.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The article made me realize for the first time the weight of the struggles Paige has gone through. She's always around and showing us that good teammate face, but it has been in the face of adversity, doubt, pain and tears. Please let her be sound this year and shine like the sun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom