ESPN announcement for Jones? | Page 15 | The Boneyard

ESPN announcement for Jones?

Reaction Score
I believe if Boston commits tomorrow Haley will
Commit to UCONN. The fact they took visits to South Carolina and UCONN together bolds well and the fact they played all summer together.
I know she played with 2 Stanford commits to but I have a gut feeling about this. Hopefully I’m right and we start celebrating tomorrow with a Boston commitment.... Lastly there is nothing more greater then being a lifetime member of the UCONN family!!!

Reaction Score
I miss the days when a commit would just sign her LOI on the hood of their parents’ car
Yes back in the day you could always tell you came from a tough school when the signing took place on the hood of a stolen car during a high speed chase by the police.

Reaction Score
I believe if Boston commits tomorrow Haley will
Commit to UCONN. The fact they took visits to South Carolina and UCONN together bolds well and the fact they played all summer together.
I know she played with 2 Stanford commits to but I have a gut feeling about this. Hopefully I’m right and we start celebrating tomorrow with a Boston commitment.... Lastly there is nothing more greater then being a lifetime member of the UCONN family!!!
I don't think this is true, however, I think if Boston goes elsewhere so does Jones.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I don't think this is true, however, I think if Boston goes elsewhere so does Jones.
Dorf, I’m confused. You indicated Boston was a lock? :confused:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

You do realize you admit your fallibility with posts like this Dorf. Only one thing will save you! The ability to register another name and spew out more infallible wisdom. Nonetheless, thanks for entertaining the recruiting besotted on this board.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well we will find out in a few hours where Boston is going. I dont think she will need a flight to get to her college destination. One thing Ive noticed with recruiting over the past few years. When Geno stops recruiting someone either they have chosen another school and/or Geno has his eyes on someone else who wants to come to UConn. Many times in recruiting kids are interested in many different schools even before they look at them. When they start their visits and talk to AAU players and AAU coaches they begin to see who's going where and what their options are. The top 10 players can go almost anywhere but it is those top players that can determine what makes up other recruits minds. Thats one big reason Im sky high on Boston and Jones coming to UConn. Boston imo like many of you is 99% a sure thing. Jones has been very quiet but I like our chances alot because of everything we've seen so far.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well we will find out in a few hours where Boston is going. I dont think she will need a flight to get to her college destination. One thing Ive noticed with recruiting over the past few years. When Geno stops recruiting someone either they have chosen another school and/or Geno has his eyes on someone else who wants to come to UConn. Many times in recruiting kids are interested in many different schools even before they look at them. When they start their visits and talk to AAU players and AAU coaches they begin to see who's going where and what their options are. The top 10 players can go almost anywhere but it is those top players that can determine what makes up other recruits minds. Thats one big reason Im sky high on Boston and Jones coming to UConn. Boston imo like many of you is 99% a sure thing. Jones has been very quiet but I like our chances a lot because of everything we've seen so far.

Me too. If you remember, ONO was mum right up up to the very end also. :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The Urban Dictionary has various definitions for a Dorf. The most current one is a scatological stitch:

Urban Dictionary: Dorf

We gotta do something as we sweat out these last hours, right?

Reaction Score
These gals are playing too many games trying to create signing and announcement intrigue. Not a fan of either Jones or Boston after all this. Big turnoff for me.

Reaction Score
These gals are playing too many games trying to create signing and announcement intrigue. Not a fan of either Jones or Boston after all this. Big turnoff for me.

Thses young ladies are not playing games. Boston wanted to be with her family when she announced. She waited for this tournament because that allowed them to be togerher. Jones is living in an area that has been greatly disrupted by horrendous fires and put off her announcement due to the turmoil. I guess they should have checked with you first.

Reaction Score
Thses young ladies are not playing games. Boston wanted to be with her family when she announced. She waited for this tournament because that allowed them to be togerher. Jones is living in an area that has been greatly disrupted by horrendous fires and put off her announcement due to the turmoil. I guess they should have checked with you first.
Absolutely.

Reaction Score
Geno has said he doesn't like it either, but has learned to live with it because it's the way things are now, so you're just gonna have to get used to it too, and realize they all want their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t even explain this to this poster! If you’re turned off by it then get off of this thread...it’s just that simple! Now when they commit to UCONN please do not post anything because you will look stupid!

Reaction Score
Geno has said he doesn't like it either, but has learned to live with it because it's the way things are now, so you're just gonna have to get used to it too, and realize they all want their 15 minutes in the spotlight.
I would rather see their 40 minutes of fame in NC game with a UCONN victory!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom