End of Season Musings | The Boneyard

End of Season Musings

Reaction Score
  • A frustrating season, from COVID to how it ended, but it's great to be back in the Big East.
  • It was Year 2 with Hurley's players. One was ended early by COVID, the other was this bizarre COVID-shortened season. This remains a work in progress.
  • The program still had a lot of mid-major talent, basically half the roster. We need a program full of high-major guys before we're truly back.
  • We weren't nearly as good as many of our fans believed.
  • Bouk is a hell of a player but he's not junior year Kemba or senior year Bazz. Those shouldn't be the comps anyway.
  • Never developing a reliable #2 option was a big issue. Opposing defenses could focus way too much on Bouk.
  • This was an underwhelming season for the Big East. I hope it improves significantly over the next few seasons.
  • Our best win was against USC, nearly four months ago. Not great.
  • Hurley has got to show us more with his in-game coaching. More adjustments, quicker adjustments. He has to find ways to generate better looks.
  • Our execution across the board needs to improve. This team made a lot of bad mistakes, unforced errors, etc. It felt like the whole team was too tense and played in a rushed manner too often.
  • In their own way, the Creighton BET loss and the Maryland loss were two of the most frustrating games I can remember. Absolutely painful basketball to watch and games that we could have won a dozen different ways.
  • I can't wait to see a healthy Akok next year.
  • We need shooting next season. Badly.
  • I'm praying Diggins is a legit playmaker.
  • Gaffney is going to make a nice jump next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom