Elite HS Basketball League | The Boneyard

Elite HS Basketball League

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I'm not a math major but it's actually 8 schools, right? The six listed plus two more.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t be surprised if the last two are Prolific Prep in CA and Findlay Prep in NV. Or Sierra Canyon. Definitely seems to be more of a basketball factory thing than an actual school thing. I don’t think any NEPSAC or WCAC teams would consider joining.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t be surprised if the last two are Prolific Prep in CA and Findlay Prep in NV. Or Sierra Canyon. Definitely seems to be more of a basketball factory thing than an actual school thing. I don’t think any NEPSAC or WCAC teams would consider joining.

Sierra Canyon is an actual school for real students. They just happen to have a high profile basketball team. It should not be lumped in with these sleazy fly by night operations.

Reaction Score

Is Prolific Prep the one where the basketball players are one "school" but they take classes at some other Christian private HS?

If so, I remember that being a super sketchy set up.

Reaction Score
"The league will not be known for its academic prowess"
You think? Sending high school kids across the country to play basketball games isn’t going to encourage academic performance? A friend’s kid went to a pretty respected legitimate prep school and he was upset because the courses were basically SAT prep programs. I can’t even imagine what bogus classes these academic powerhouses will offer...

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Wonder if an independent like Putnam Science would join since they are not a part of NEPSAC?

Reaction Score
Is Prolific Prep the one where the basketball players are one "school" but they take classes at some other Christian private HS?

If so, I remember that being a super sketchy set up.
Yup, the students attend classes at Napa Christian HS located nearby. Definitely a sketchy setup. It’s basically an AAU team parading as a school team. Might be the most blatant of these basketball factories (which Sierra Canyon is not).

I think Vance went there his senior year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom