Elite 8 : 3-26 | The Boneyard

Elite 8 : 3-26

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
What's the rooting interest between Nova and Houston? Big East rival or Carlton's Cougars?
This is one difficult for me. The winner will get a shot at winning it all. Not sure if I want to see Nova grabbing another banner, but will kinda of help validate how we played them the past 2 games. If Houston wins then we will not be the only team from AAC to win it all .

Reaction Score
Villanova's fourth title would tie us, so no thanks
i know it wasnt the question but better Nova than KU. gives the BE some shine if nova wins.

houston winning wouldnt annoy me as much since theyve already announced theyre leaving the aac and aresco cant gloat about it w/ a straight face.

Reaction Score
better Nova than KU. gives the BE some shine if nova wins.
Everyone already views Nova as an elite program. I don't think them winning again would really change the way people view the conference.

Reaction Score
Villanova's fourth title would tie us, so no thanks

Hopefully we wouldn't be tied for too long, with the huskies pulling ahead again soon enough.

Anyways, a 4th title for Nova would arguably give them the greatest championship run ever, with titles coming in 2016, 2018, and 2022. Better for them to win than Duke, UCLA, UNC, or Kansas.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I honestly don't care who wins but I think it's the game of the tournament so far.
That’s why I’m looking forward to it. I for once would be happy for either team advancing. And that game is going to be a chess match between two incredible coaches and players leaving everything on the floor. It’s a not miss game.

Reaction Score
I admire Houston's grind and defense but don't love watching it. Nova is too deliberate also, yet I know and respect most of their players. The 4th championship tying UConn sets up not to diminish UConn's accomplishments, but as a motivator and potential epic rivalry going forward. First one to get a 5th wins - let's go.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I admire Houston's grind and defense but don't love watching it. Nova is too deliberate also, yet I know and respect most of their players. The 4th championship tying UConn sets up not to diminish UConn's accomplishments, but as a motivator and potential epic rivalry going forward. First one to get a 5th wins - let's go.
That is what makes Nova a very tough matchup for Houston. Arizona liked to play very fast, and it's easier for a slow team to dictate tempo. Nova will be just fine playing at that pace.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Nova only bc I have money on them making the Final Four.

But I mainly just want Duke to lose. So…Woo Pig Sooie!!!

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
i know it wasnt the question but better Nova than KU. gives the BE some shine if nova wins.

houston winning wouldnt annoy me as much since theyve already announced theyre leaving the aac and aresco cant gloat about it w/ a straight face.
Also gives UConn more incentive to get #5 asap.

Edit: should've read @Dogdeacon reply first. Exactly my thoughts.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Nova is Big East, We want the BE to be the best conference. it validates us and increases the public perception of the quality of the BE. Every win in the NCAA brings in more shares for the conference.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Houston all the way for Josh and Kelvin. Would love to have him coach UConn. If They reach final four I think Josh may be the 1st player with UConn ties to reach consecutive appearances

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Nova is Big East, We want the BE to be the best conference. it validates us and increases the public perception of the quality of the BE. Every win in the NCAA brings in more shares for the conference.
Then let it be PC (biting my tongue) I don’t want Jay tying JC and Nova tying UConn

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Officiating this tournament has been so uneven and quite frankly borderline horrible. The last charge call on St Pete’s was ridiculous

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom