Ed Cooley post Seton Hall game exchange with Seton fan | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Ed Cooley post Seton Hall game exchange with Seton fan

Reaction Score
Talk about an article loaded with specifics about Cooley 'backchannel contacts' (ie in season tampering), NIL budget info, and specific targets that are currently playing big roles on other teams, including Wolf from Yale with expectations he will enter the portal. I'm impressed that this writer had the cahones to write such a detailed article before the portal 'officially' starts. Makes it clear how difficult it must be for coaches with free agency. If you don't mind I think you should post this article as it's own thread. More on this board should see it. Confirms Cooley as a sleaze to me
It’s in the Danny Wolf thread. I posted it a few hours before @John posted here on Thursday evening. Cooley seems to be playing by a set of rules different from those of most other college coaches.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
It’s in the Danny Wolf thread. I posted it a few hours before @John posted here on Thursday evening. Cooley seems to be playing by a set of rules different from those of most other college coaches.

bitch im fabulous GIF

Reaction Score
It’s as if they already know what players are going to the portal. They know Danny Wolf is going to the portal? Cooley is a perfect for the DC swamp.
It isn't that they know who is going into the portal, its that they are trying to induce them to go into the portal by expressing interest through back channels with emphasis on how much NIL money they will have to spend. Certainly creates pressure on existing teams to meet rising financial expectations for players or lose them.

Reaction Score
I'll forward any royalties checks I get to you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom