2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell OV | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
well, for me I'm not angry or even disappointed but with all who claim to be in the know at some level, not 1 word about him maybe not being on campus. I'm glad and relieved he rescheduled, that's what matters most in this situation. Maybe some of them were busy this weekend, or maybe even the staff wanted to see if the could keep info from leaking. If the latter is the case, they can trust those that really know

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
This is kinda like dating. There was a time and place scheduled and she decided that, at the last minute, it would fit her schedule better if she rearranged things (or maybe the time and place scheduled was two weeks later than your friends thought all along). She gave you a new time and date. She’s not disinterested, she’s just busy. Talk to another one in the meantime.
Or got asked on a date with someone she wanted more then you after arranging the date and kept you as a back up if things didn't go well with her first preference...lol

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Or got asked on a date with someone she wanted more then you after arranging the date and kept you as a back up if things didn't go well with her first preference...lol

Lol maaaaaybe but considering her dates are public and she’s already went out with Vanderbilt and Georgia, I feel like that’s not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom