Dumpsters at the Rent | The Boneyard

Dumpsters at the Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any time you can increase visibility for your brand, it's a good thing. I just wonder what something like that would cost because there is NO additional money for anything like that based on our current situation! You would have to work something out with the waste management company like offer free advertising in exchange for something like that.

Reaction Score
Speaking of toilet paper, why aren't the toilets blue Warde?!!! Still monitoring?

th

Reaction Score
Ever see what those dumpsters look like after the game and before they are dumped?

Not sure you want that look associated with the Uconn brand

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I personally think that the dumpsters should be painted Husky blue with the Husky logo on them. What do you think guys?
They are the color of the refuse company brand contracted by Global Spectrum. CWPM's colors are black, green and yellow, All Waste's colors are Brown and Orange. However I would love it if there were blue containers at Rentschler Field. That would mean they are cognizant of the environment and provide for recycling instead of throwing aluminum and glass in the garbage dumpsters.

For one game last year (Stony Brook IIRC. It was damm hot), they had a recycling crew collecting bottles and cans in the Blue lot. Because they weren't at any other game, I assume it some High School (possibly UConn) earth science project, but that should be an every event occurrence.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
In before the lock.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Excellent post. The color of the dumpsters have ALWAYS bothered me. I remember bringing this to the attention of one of the LAZ attendants and they seemed to have not taken my complaint seriously. All of those seagulls that shiite all over our bleachers get their food from our off-color dumpsters. Now paint those M-Fers blue and install motion censor flamethrowers and we kill two birds with one stone. Maybe more.

Reaction Score
I personally think that the dumpsters should be painted Husky blue with the Husky logo on them. What do you think guys?
YES this would have put more fans in the seats and possibly got us a bowl game last year! We must have color coordinated dumpsters with logos if we are ever to get a P-5 invite.

Reaction Score
Woof 101 said:
YES this would have put more fans in the seats and possibly got us a bowl game last year! We must have color coordinated dumpsters with logos if we are ever to get a P-5 invite.
I see what you did there.

Reaction Score
why not, i mean the port-o-potties are brand right
th

shoot, even the water in the port-o-potties is brand right
th

Then of course we all have to put blue face on like blue man and eat plenty of Blueberries! Wow this board is going down the toilet. Someone said this was going to be a long winter and they were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom