Video stream:

Audio

Live stats:

Reaction Score
I also believe that this game will be on the Big Ten Network

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Both teams heating up in this one. Taylor Kissinger has hit four 3s for Nebraska. Gorecki is really a special player for Duke.

Nebraska seems to have pulled a really nice crowd for this game. Ya gotta give the Huskers fans credit.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Nebraska seems to have pulled a really nice crowd for this game. Ya gotta give the Huskers fans credit.

They're just killing time waiting for the volleyball playoffs to start. :rolleyes: Now that is a rabid group of fans.

Reaction Score
49-45 NEB at the half

This game has a higher total score at the half than the Indiana game which is about to finish up.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I just tuned it in after 40 frustrating minutes trying Fox Sports, Fox Sports Go, upgrading, loading, deleting, uploading again and then talking to the chat of Fox. They gave me Fox Now app suggestion and I have. Unfortunately for @triaddukefan it was 62-62 when I got on and now 70-65 but I can log off after all that effort...sorry Triad...

Plebe

Reaction Score
They're just killing time waiting for the volleyball playoffs to start. :rolleyes: Now that is a rabid group of fans.
Very true. I dislike Nebraska volleyball, but you have to respect the amazing fan support. My admiration for their WBB fans is even greater, though, considering the relative lack of success.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Nebraska gifted Duke a second life with a turnover on the inbound, but Odom gifted it right back with the travel.

Bad job by Coach P, failing to save a timeout for that last play.

Reaction Score
83-79 NEB final

Kissinger 19 pts, 4 ast

Big Ten takes a 2-0 lead in the series.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
All I can say after watching that game is if many of the Duke games are like this one, where they are clearly the more talented team but somehow struggle in key moments on both ends of the floor, I would have cirrhosis of the liver from all the drinking I would be doing or I would turn into Margo and be ranting on my computer...how does @triaddukefan @CamrnCrz1974 not go ballistic? This is worse than Texas who you can tell just have no clue at times, this Duke team can look very good and yet torment you due to JPM. Adding insult to injury were comments from the announcers about how well JPM did from the very first year she started at Duke. She inherited a terrific team, she didn't have to rebuild it. It's time for her to go.

Last edited:

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
All I can say after watching that game is if many of the Duke games are like this one, where they are clearly the more talented team but somehow struggle in key moments on both ends of the floor, I would have cirrhosis of the liver from all the drinking I would be doing or I would turn into Margo and be ranting on my computer...how does @triaddukefan @CamrnCrz1974 not go ballistic? This is worse that Texas who you can tell just have no clue at times, this Duke team can look very good and yet torment you due to JPM. Adding insult to injury were comments from the announcers about how well JPM did from the very first year she started at Duke. She inherited a terrific team, she didn't have to rebuild it. It's time for her to go.

Duke Notes

• Hit a season-high 61.3 percent in the first half, including season-best 64.3 percent in the first quarter
  • Outscored Nebraska, 52-26, in the paint
  • Hit 48.5 percent from the field
  • Outrebounded Nebraska, 37-35
  • Had only 14 turnovers, while forcing 20
So why did Duke lose?
  • Allowed 12 Nebraska three-pointers on 27 attempts
  • Hit only 9-of-17 free throws
The matchup zone almost never works against good teams, much less great ones. And Coach P does not have the ability to make in-game adjustments.

Plebe

Reaction Score
1575519719703.png

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Duke Notes

• Hit a season-high 61.3 percent in the first half, including season-best 64.3 percent in the first quarter
  • Outscored Nebraska, 52-26, in the paint
  • Hit 48.5 percent from the field
  • Outrebounded Nebraska, 37-35
  • Had only 14 turnovers, while forcing 20
So why did Duke lose?
  • Allowed 12 Nebraska three-pointers on 27 attempts
  • Hit only 9-of-17 free throws
The matchup zone almost never works against good teams, much less great ones. And Coach P does not have the ability to make in-game adjustments.
Who the heck are all those guys on her staff? I was sort of shocked to not see at least one other women as a coach. Now I am frustrated! I didn't even care about Duke per se' but man, I feel your pain...sorry :oops:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Who the heck are all those guys on her staff? I was sort of shocked to not see at least one other women as a coach. Now I am frustrated! I didn't even care about Duke per se' but man, I feel your pain...sorry :oops:

We do have an female assistant coach.... but she has short hair. Former Duke guard Wanisha Smith. This is her first season back at Duke

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
83-79 NEB final

Kissinger 19 pts, 4 ast

Big Ten takes a 2-0 lead in the series.

Kissinger is a real sniper. 6-9 from 3

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Some of the officiating left something to be desired, especially the one male official. Just two examples: Odom clearly got hit on the arm in the fourth quarter twice while shooting, making one and missing the other. There were a number of other times there were missed calls or phantom calls. It was the same for both teams. It was a fun game to watch, especially if you like offense. I wonder how triaddf is feeling today.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Some of the officiating left something to be desired, especially the one male official. Just two examples: Odom clearly got hit on the arm in the fourth quarter twice while shooting, making one and missing the other. There were a number of other times there were missed calls or phantom calls. It was the same for both teams. It was a fun game to watch, especially if you like offense. I wonder how triaddf is feeling today.

Couldnt watch the game, but seems that Duke played better on the offensive side better than expected, but some ill-advised timeout usage by our coach came back to bite us at the end. But Im feeling actually better than one might expect... always disappointed in a loss... but it was balanced out by our rivals getting the 2nd worst home beatdown since 1986 last night. That combined with my barber today telling me that my hair is growing well... and he estimates that I should have at least 15 more years of hair...... made me :). Hope he's right.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Couldnt watch the game, but seems that Duke played better on the offensive side better than expected, but some ill-advised timeout usage by our coach came back to bite us at the end. But Im feeling actually better than one might expect... always disappointed in a loss... but it was balanced out by our rivals getting the 2nd worst home beatdown since 1986 last night. That combined with my barber today telling me that my hair is growing well... and he estimates that I should have at least 15 more years of hair...... made me :). Hope he's right.

That was a thing of beauty, wasn't it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom