Duke has Flagg pose w/ 99 runner up trophy? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke has Flagg pose w/ 99 runner up trophy?

Reaction Score
This is sooo Dook. Honestly if he chooses UCONN it will be blamed on this and it will be glorious!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Uconn has had players pose with their 5 + the 2009 FF. As much as I don't like Duke I don't see this as a big deal (plus the photo is cropped so there is more of a focus on 99). Regardless, it's neat to have players pose with hardware these days, it's not uncommon, and at least it isn't with an elite 8 trophy...
You sure about that? I only saw the 5 Championship trophies?
Flagg.png

Reaction Score
How worried are you guys over their in dookie land about possibly not getting Flagg?
I believe our 247 insiders. Their non-Duke recruit predictions bring their % down but they’re almost always spot on when it’s a Duke recruit.

You guys deserve a lot of credit for getting this close to him, we’ll see.

Reaction Score
Hey, they've got as get a chance is anyone...

View attachment 92421
You've accounted for about 80% of the “as good a chance as anyone" jokes on here, and I've yet to see you type/dictate it correctly.

To be fair, as I typed the above statement, I found it exceedingly difficult to get the part inside the quotation marks right. Autocorrect didn't seem to want to help.

Reaction Score
Its a 'hidden' signal to me, it appears he's pointing our way, cuz he's surely not pointing at dook.

Reaction Score
It’s done. He wants to go to a real power conference

It's wild to me that someone who is interested enough in college basketball to post on a college basketball message board would be of the opinion that the ACC, and not the Big East, is a "real power conference" in the sport this kid plays. The Big East is currently, and probably for the foreseeable future, a better basketball conference than the ACC. This isn't much of a debate.

Reaction Score
That 1999 Second Place Trophy goes a long way when you bundle it with a 1999 Final AP #1 banner.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yep, that's it! The Big East is better than the ACC. Go back to the football board.
It's wild to me that someone who is interested enough in college basketball to post on a college basketball message board would be of the opinion that the ACC, and not the Big East, is a "real power conference" in the sport this kid plays. The Big East is currently, and probably for the foreseeable future, a better basketball conference than the ACC. This isn't much of a debate.
$=power. There’s much more of that going around in the ACC

Reaction Score
older brother, not father.
Thanks. How old is his brother? There was another picture of his mother and father and his older brother looks like his father. And almost as old too! Lol

Reaction Score
$=power. There’s much more of that going around in the ACC

A conference is only as good as the coaches in that conference. And we have the best group, by far. And $ matters wayyyy more in football. Even PC apparently has a good NIL program. Takes far less to run a big time hoops program.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
A conference is only as good as the coaches in that conference. And we have the best group, by far. And $ matters wayyyy more in football. Even PC apparently has a good NIL program. Takes far less to run a big time hoops program.
He’s going to Duke

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Is NIL going to pay Hurley’s salary or get games on TV. Fox and ESPN showed us all this summer how valuable UConn and the Big East are: less valuable than SMU, Arizona State, Utah, Stanford and Cal. After this “TV” deal comes out will be the death of this athletic department.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom