Draft Talk: BS Report | The Boneyard

Draft Talk: BS Report

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Talking mostly Celtics/Porzingis, but they had some discussion about UConn guys.

With the newly obtained Celtics pick, they were musing about Jackson or someone there. Kevin O’Connor thinks he’s a great fit there but his favorite is with Joker in Denver.

Russillo loves Hawkins in general, said after scouting him more he’s one of the best shot makers in the draft and was a bit overshadowed by our depth last year.

Good bit of talk about our guys, mostly positive.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Just to add to this, Russillo was citing some stats that had Hawkins in the 94th percentile for guarded shots, something to that effect, so he's one of the best guarded shot makers which should translate well.

Reaction Score
Just to add to this, Russillo was citing some stats that had Hawkins in the 94th percentile for guarded shots, something to that effect, so he's one of the best guarded shot makers which should translate well.
He shot 44% on contested catch and shoot threes.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
My friend and I always joked he needed a hand in his face, might’ve been true after all…

Reaction Score
I keep using it as a reference, but that three off the curl in the championship game to put us back up 8 should be considered a top 10 all time UConn shot. It’s diluted because of the number of titles we’ve won, but the degree of difficulty and magnitude was off the charts.

Reaction Score
I keep using it as a reference, but that three off the curl in the championship game to put us back up 8 should be considered a top 10 all time UConn shot. It’s diluted because of the number of titles we’ve won, but the degree of difficulty and magnitude was off the charts.

I would argue top 5. It was the most important shot of the season.

Reaction Score
Yep, that game easily could have gone sideways if that shot doesn’t go in.

Reaction Score
Very true. It will also be diluted because the shot didn't break a tie or take a lead at the buzzer or in the final minute. U know who else's 3 should be in UConn's top 10? Rashad Anderson's 3 to cut Duke's 8 pt lead to 5 with a little under 2:30 min in the FF game in 2004

Reaction Score
Yep, that game easily could have gone sideways if that shot doesn’t go in.
Yep sideways indeed. UConn never should've been in that position. They should have been up by 20 or more at halftime and blown the away. But all is well that ends well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom